Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Cyber Security Engineer
Arlington , VA 22201
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
is afast-growing Veteran-Ownedconsulting firm, headquartered in Dunn Loring, VA. Our people are our greatest asset and our company culture is grounded on that belief. We offer challenging and interesting work in a friendly and supportive environment. We deliver best-in-class technical expertise to the Federal Government market through IT professional service contracts.
We offer a competitive salary with a robust Fortune 500 type benefits package: employee assistance, employee adoption, 401K with match, medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability, 15 paid time days off, 10 holidays, unlimitedweb-based trainingand up to $5K towards continuing education and/or professional development and more!
Founded in 2004, ApplyLogic is a Veteran Owned Small Business, ISO9001:2015 certified with over $7M annual revenues and 35 employees. Our growth has been recognized in the Washington Technology Fast 50 and the INC. 5000.We have an immediate Cyber Security Engineer
position in Arlington, VA
.Job Description and
- Designs, tests, and implements secure operating systems, networks, security monitoring, tuning and management of IT security systems and applications, incident response, digital forensics, loss prevention, and eDiscovery actions.
- Conducts risk and vulnerability assessment at the network, system and application level.
- Conducts threat modeling exercises.
- Develops and implements security controls and formulates operational risk mitigations along with assisting in security awareness programs.
- Involved in a wide range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access.
- Researches, evaluates and recommends new security tools, techniques, and technologies and introduces them to the enterprise in alignment with IT security strategy.
- Prepares security reports to regulatory agencies. Audits and manages access management.
Education and Experience:
- Subject matter expert in Application Security
- Expert Penetration tester; Certified (CEH, GPEN, OSCP, etc)
- Burp Suite Professional and its accompanying utilities (Proxy, Spider, Intruder, and Repeater)
- Automation Scripting (Python, Perl, PowerShell)
- 3+ years of experience with the following tools:
- Automated Dynamic Testing tools such as IBM Security Appscan or HP Webinspect
- Static Application Security Testing tools such as HP Fortify, IBM Appscan Source, or Checkmarx
- Experience with source code reviews (manual and automated)
- Able to explain security issue remediation
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 10 years of experience with information security
- U.S. Citizenship
- Public Trust