Cyber Policy Analyst - Top Secret Clearance With CI Polygraph
Fort Meade , MD 20755
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Point3 Federal LLC is a small business providing cyber security solutions to the government. Since 2016, Point3 Federal has flourished into an elite provider specializing in software development, training and consulting services, and research within the cyber security domain. Please review the following opportunity and feel free to email me directly with questions to: Carrie@point3.net. Please also provide your current clearance information when applying.
- Conducts research, analysis, development, and coordination of strategy, policy, and doctrine for cyberspace operations at the national, DOD, Service, and Command level
- Provides technical expertise on executive-level projects, analyzes, assesses, and develops future strategies, policies, and doctrines governing cyberspace operations
- Supports interagency and coalition policy formulations on cyberspace issues, ensuring authorities, concerns, and equities are accurately represented
- Maintains awareness of and reports significant cyber-related policy issues affecting the DOD and USCYBERCOM
- Provides concise, actionable communications to senior officials, both written and orally
- Performs analysis and critical thinking, assesses programmatic issues, conducts risk analysis, and proposes innovative and achievable solutions
- Independently researches, analyzes, assesses, and examines existing frameworks for DOD, interagency, national, and international cyberspace-related policy, orders, directives, doctrine, strategy, and guidance for modernization and optimization of mission efficiency and effectiveness
- Exhibits expert knowledge of the comprehensive cyberspace mission set and related topics, extending from underlying network structures, standards, and cybersecurity through operational planning and execution, and including (but not limited to) related issues such as workforce, training and development, readiness, capability development and acquisition, intelligence, authorities, legislation and regulation, partnership, and governance
- Conducts analysis of existing guidance and directive documentation to identify overlaps, gaps, and seams between policies and guidance issued by independent authorities and provides recommendations for revisions and updates, resolution, or rescission
- Identifies misaligned structures or documentation within the policy and guidance landscape, across all levels, along with overlaps, gaps, and seams which impede or may conflict with DOD execution of the cyberspace mission set
- Proposes new logical frameworks and structures to optimize the DOD guidance landscape and to clarify linkages to interagency and national frameworks and guidance
- Acts as technical expert on executive level project teams providing technical direction, interpretation, and alternatives to exceptionally complex problems and processes relating to the subject matter
- Thinks independently and demonstrates exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Possesses a thorough and expert understanding and knowledge of existing joint cyberspace policies
- Develops reports and briefings on policy, strategy, and doctrine activities
- Performs expert analysis and critical thinking, assesses complex programmatic issues, conducts risk analysis, and proposes innovative and achievable solutions. PersTO1
- Minimum 15 years of experience as a Cyberspace Policy Analyst or related functional area
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Cyber security, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
At Point3 Federal our benefits are second to none. Our medical benefits begin day 1 and Point3 Federal absorbs all of the premiums, our 401K offers a 100% match and also starts day 1 and you are vested immediately. We offer $5,000 referral bonuses for all cleared roles, $2,500 for all technical opportunities, and $1,000 referral bonuses for corporate opportunities. We provide you an HSA account with a generous bi-weekly employer contribution that you can also invest if you so choose. Time out - take it when you need too! You will have immediate access to our primary product offering ESCALATE and can train and develop yourself as you desire. We offer tuition reimbursement and when you visit us here at HQ you have full access to drinks and snacks as you will never go hungry and dogs are a part of our family! Check out https://www.point3federal.com for additional opportunities.