Cyber Auditor / Inspector 4
G3 Innovative Solutions, LLC
Washington , DC 20001
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
G3 Innovative Solutions
is an IT Services company founded to create innovative solutions to enhance the capabilities of our customers. G3 employees have successfully satisfied the technology needs of the U.S. Government and we continue to maintain relationships with those who have specialized expertise in the federal market. G3s broad experience, focus toward desired outcomes, and commitment to Innovation ensures responsive and long-lasting results.Job Description:
G3 Innovative Solutions is currently seeking a Cyber Auditor / Inspector responsible for strengthening the defensive posture and cyber defense operational readiness of an IT Enterprise, our Enterprise CyberNetwork Defense (ECND) program defends and protects Government assets from external Cyber Security attacks and Insider Threats thatcan potentially cause or create data, systems, networks, and personnel vulnerabilities. The candidate must be skilled incybersecurity and cyberspace defense processes, procedures, and governance that will provide impactful contributionsto the Cyber Security Auditing section. The qualified candidate will be responsible for Risk Management Framework (RMF) Security ControlAssessment and Authorization (A&A) of management, operational, and technical security controls used to protect, detect, characterize,counter and mitigate network and system vulnerabilities and security events, to improve the security posture of Department of Defense(DOD) and Intelligence Community (IC) networks and information systems.The candidate will perform recurring, world-wide RMF A&A on behalf of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) Cybersecurity ServiceProvider (CSSP) Program Management Office (PMO) for General Services (GENSER), and Special Access Program (SAP) / SpecialAccess Requirements (SAR) CSSPs in accordance with (IAW) DODI-8530.01, CJCS 6510 series, and IC Directives and Standards; and forsites connected to the Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications (JWICS) backbone IAW DIA JWICS Connection Approval Program(JCAP) policy.Duties and responsibilities:
- Conducting world-wide SAP/SAR and GENSER CSSP security control assessments to improve services and standards
- Conduct internal assessments of the DIA CSSP SAP/SAR and GENSER program
- Coordinate remediation of DIA internal assessment findings with responsible DIA support offices to ensure mitigation
- Provide monthly Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM) metrics for DIA internal assessments
- Develop auditor requirements and recommendations for Cyberspace Defense Services (CDS) assessments for sites connected theJWICS backbone in support of JCAP
- Perform security assessments at remote sites .
- Perform security assessments of contractor sites processing and storing data.
- Assists with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Must have a Bachelors and eightyears of experience or twelve years of experience in a similar role.
- TS/SCI w/CI Poly required
- DoD 8570 Level II Certification - CSSP Auditor
:Compensation: NegotiableBenefits Offered: 401K, Medical, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision, and moreEmployment Type: Full-TimeClearance(Required)
: Must currently possess at least a TS/SCI with CI Poly.