Customer Support Specialist (Weekend Split)
Austin , TX 73301
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Online shopping has changed. Todays eCommerce runs on selling products, not brands. SamCart is the first e-commerce platform built from the ground up for direct to consumer brands. By focusing on the product level, and not the store level, our customers can create beautiful sites that showcase their products, convert visitors into customers, and increase the value of each purchase.
We are looking to grow our Customer Support Team by adding a dedicated Customer Support Specialist. We are a rapidly-growing, fast-moving company that loves our customers and firmly believes that their success is our success. Thats why this position is so important and why it comes with such amazing growth opportunities.
SamCarts Customer Support Specialist is primarily responsible for providing support to our customer base. This encompasses becoming a product expert as well as an educator and advocate. They will guide SamCart marketplace owners through best practices as well as listen to their feedback and identify ways SamCart can continuously improve the experience of owners and their customers.
- Ability to work a weekend split schedule (i.e. Tuesday-Saturday OR Sunday-Thursday)
- Respond to customer inquiries via FreshDesk, email, and video chat.
- Troubleshoot customer issues pertaining to platform usage and configuration.
- Understand and identify customer pain points and help drive the escalations process by coordinating between the product and support team.
- Be proficient in knowing when to use perfectly hilarious GIFs within customer conversations to close their ticket with a smile.
- Act as liaison between the customer and other departments such as the sales, support, marketing, and product teams.
- Has experience working within a SaaS company
- Has prior technical support experience
- Has excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Is tech-savvy, adaptable, and comfortable with frequent functionality updates
- Has superior customer service skills owns the ability to be responsive, compassionate, resourceful, and solution-oriented (all while maintaining a sense of humor!)
- Is a master of critical thinking Has the ability to provide innovative solutions or draw reasonable conclusions from provided information/context
- Enjoys working directly with our customers, being their trusted advisor, and understanding the importance of customer happiness in staying ahead of our competition.
- Major plus if you have knowledge of the JIRA ticketing system, FreshDesk, Google Hangouts, and Slack
Here at SamCart, we are startup veterans, marketing savants, experience experts, and eCommerce bosses. Our goal is to build the industry-leading direct-to-consumer eCommerce platform. Our team works hard, supports each other, and enjoys these awesome perks.
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Flexible work schedule
- Cool offices with cool people located near the Arboretum
- (Covid Update: Currently Working From Home)
- Free snacks and drinks
- Regular happy hours and other fun stuff
With the above stated, we are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested! SamCart is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team.