Customer Support Specialist
Fort Washington , PA 19034
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
M3 Global Research, part of M3 Inc., provides the most comprehensive and highest quality market research recruitment and support services available to the industry with relationships reaching respondents in more than 70 countries worldwide.
M3 Global Research maintains ISO 26362 and 27001 certifications with the highest quality data collection and project management capabilities that cover the spectrum of quantitative and qualitative techniques utilized today. M3 services incorporate all of the most advanced statistical and attitudinal methodologies allowing clients to provide world-class offerings and support services to their end-client customers throughout multiple industry sectors. Due to our continued growth and expansion, M3 is seeking an experienced Customer Support Specialist to join our Market Research team.
The Customer Support Specialist is a highly motivated, personable, and detail-oriented professional that focuses on the retention and satisfaction of the M3 Global Research panel. The specialist provides high quality customer service to panel members and other research participants by answering questions and resolving inquiries regarding registration, accounts, study participation, compensation, and more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Including, but not limited to the following
- Providing high-quality professional support to M3 Global Research members via telephone and email/support ticket communications.
- Mastering and working across multiple systems to investigate, troubleshoot and handle inquiries and complaints and providing appropriate solutions and alternatives
- Effectively work with our US and EU Operations/Project Management team members to resolve project specific issues and acting on behalf of the user while balancing user advocacy and company profitability.
- Handles all inquiries according to company policy and expectations in regard to outcomes, time to resolution, and communication standards.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with the panel members through timely and professional communication, quality problem solving and critical thinking.
- Providing input and assisting with updating communication procedures, guidelines, and enhancements to system and processes.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers and directs phone calls to other departments as needed
- Ongoing learning of the medical/healthcare industry and market research industry
- Participates as needed in special department projects, workshops, training and development
- Presenting monthly review in team meeting setting
- Work with other support team members to ensure full coverage of all areas
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent customer-facing experience in market research or healthcare/medical) preferred
- 2+ years of direct customer service experience required, preferably in a professional/office environment. Market research experience preferred.
- Ability to defuse tense situations while remaining calm and positive.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written. Must maintain a professional demeanor in all communications, internal and external.
- Self-motivated to work independently as well as to accept and follow direction on given assignments; able to prioritize tasks throughout the workday and takes ownership of tasks and duties assigned.
- Strong skill set with Microsoft Office products and ability to learn new software/systems/technologies
- Comfortable and capable of effectively working with, and reporting to, a remote supervisor
- Exceptional time management, organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask in a changing, fast paced, high volume environment.
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills; presents complete information in a clear way and provides potential solutions when requesting internal assistance.
- Strong sense of professionalism and ability to work in a team environment to successfully meet individual and depart
A career opportunity with M3 USA offers competitive wages, and benefits such as:
- Health and Dental
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Plan and Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sick Days and Personal Days