Las Vegas based software company seeks a Customer Support Specialist to join their dynamic team.
- Direct customer, carrier, and sales support through main contact channels
- Creating customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Continuous learning and improvement to become subject matter experts on the company and integrated products
- Utilizing internal and external systems
- Supports client, carrier, and sales team by providing phone, chat, and email assistance relating to device errors, network communications, portal configuration and navigation, product implementation, and troubleshooting.
- Supports carrier demo and product trial programs
- Coordinates with all departments in the management of the return/exchange process for devices and accessories from case origin to completion, including communication to the customer.
Understanding of the fleet management industry and overall usage of telematics within that vertical market.
- Business Systems?: Ability to use technological tools and platforms including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, CRM and other software.
- Associates degree education required, bachelors degree preferred.
- Minimum of two or more years of customer service experience (experience in a call center environment is preferred).
- Demonstrated competency working in a Windows based environment including keyboardingproficiency in excess of 45 WPM.
- Expert level Excel skills including creation of pivot tables and reports. Internet savvy and accustomed to the use of automated systems.
Consultative Search Group