Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Customer Support Specialist
Atlanta , GA 30327
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
What We Do
Brightwell is a FinTech company offering end-to-end payment solutions through cutting edge technology and unparalleled support. Our comprehensive suite of payment distribution products helps maritime reduce costs, improve security, streamline cash management, and improves employee retention. With Brightwell, seafarers can send money to their family, friends, or bank accounts while on the go from around the globe.
Who We Need
We are searching for a Customer Support Specialist to act as a primary contact for our cruise, maritime, and domestic payroll cardholders. As a Customer Support Specialist you will report into the Manager of Customer Support and will work to investigate and resolve all end-user concerns and issues at first contact or to quickly determine issues that require escalation. We are a growing and energetic team, looking for a client-minded individual to join us.
Still with us? Here are the details
What Youll Do
- Take responsibility for resolution of customer needs viaemail or phone communication
- Serve as an escalation point and liaison between cardholders and Customer Support Manager for product, production, and other miscellaneous issues
- Maintain a list of current issues/enhancements until resolution; participate in as-needed status meetings with clients and stakeholders to discuss
- Monitor the outstanding support issues for the card issuing bank, ensuring timeliness and accuracy
- Analyze outstanding issues and/or trends to troubleshoot problems and avoid recurrence of these in the future
- Inform the Manager of Customer Support of all issues that fit into an already defined escalation template and monitor the progress of each issue through to completion
- Support day-to-day cardholder maintenance and requests
As a Customer Support Specialist, you have:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to navigate the internet
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities
- High level of attention to detail
- Outstanding customer service skills
Bonus Points if you also have:
- Visa and/or MasterCard regulation knowledge
- Banking or financial services experience
- Knowledge of international wire transfers
- 2+ years of debit, credit, or prepaid card experience
- Experience supporting user-facing software
- Experience working with ZenDesk
- Chat support experience
- Basic IT troubleshooting skills
Above and beyond the raw skills were looking for people that have these three key traits:
- Team Player We have a passion for building high performing teams. We know high performing teams are unstoppable when everyone is rowing in the same direction.
- Extremely Smart- Our teams want to solve the world's hard problems. Were building for scale and need people that can design intuitive user experience for complex problems.
- Loves a bit of chaos Lets be honest Were building a product that is growing exponentially. We move fast. That speed creates a level of excitement that you need to be looking for.
What Were Offering in Return:
- Freedom: We trust you to do your thing and do it well.
- Professional Development: We work with you to grow your skills and push you forward.
- Travel: You will get the unique opportunity to travel on ships to meet with crew members around the world!
- Benefits: Additionally, the company offers medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, 401k with match, flexible spending accounts and paid vacation.
Brightwell is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.