Customer Support Specialist
Philadelphia , PA 19019
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our Social Media & Customer Service team work in one of our fast paced and energetic departments and have the opportunity to directly interact with our valued customers every day. Ensures that customers receive the best service possible through processing social media, direct messaging, email, inbound and outbound calls to respond to and resolve customer service enquires leading to customer engagement and sales.
You will: Acts as the brand advocate for all customers. Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting. Customer retention and acquisition is a key element, so ensuring customer satisfaction and cultivating relationships is also a very important role you would be playing.
- Answer inbound customer service calls
- Make outbound calls to assist customers
- Respond to comments concerning sales, support issues made on our social channels in a timely, friendly, and professional manner, to educate and create positive connections with our customer community.
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism while managing sensitive customer and client details.
- Demonstrate empathy while providing thoughtful and prompt responses.
- Develop a friendly rapport with customers, often in 140 characters or less.
- Follow up frequently with customers throughout the conversations.
- Research customer solutions and escalate situations when needed and recommend products/services.
- Strive to exceed volume and quality goals.
- Prior customer service/call center experience is highly desired, but not required
- Help with side projects as needed.
Passionate about providing excellent support. You enjoy tackling a challenge head on and never shy away from an opportunity to learn and grow. You love social media and understand the importance of brand consistency.
Empathetic and perceptive. You can identify the tone of a customer and adjust your approach accordingly. You are proactive and always anticipate customer needs.
Authentic and honest. Youre not afraid to be yourself, and you have a desire to connect with others in a genuine way. You communicate openly and respectfully with teammates, customers alike
Reliable and accountable. You can adhere to a consistent work schedule. You accept ownership over the quality of your work and take initiative to keep improving.
Creative. Youre an innovator who can think of solutions to the trickiest conundrums. You bring compelling ideas to the table in an effort to catalyze positive change.
- You enjoy interacting with customers and providing great service
- You are good at solving problems and clearly explaining solutions
- You thrive in a face paced, high-volume environment
- You have strong communication skills interpersonal and written
- You have basic computer skills including having worked with Microsoft Office products
- You can type 25+ words per minute
- Able to work East coast and West Coast retail hours and weekends
Qualifications and Education Requirements
High school graduate/having a GED is a requirement
Bachelors degree preferred but not required or equivalent experience.
- High school graduate/GED, or Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years in customer-centric industry, preferably with experience providing customer support via social media.
- Strong computer and typing skills. Particularly high level of comfort in web-based applications and navigation between tools.
- Experience with Sprout or another social media engagement platform a plus
- Exceptional written communication skills with keen attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with ability to manage workload efficiently
Competitive Pay. 401k and Health Insurance for Salaried Employees.Opportunity for career advancement