Customer Support Representative (2Nd Shift)
Beachwood , OH 44122
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
SecureData is a national leader in the data security sector, offering a wide range of data protection products and services, with specialization in data recovery, digital forensics, and file repair.
Our Cleveland, OH office is looking for an experienced Customer Sales and Support Representative with a proven track record of delivering outstanding customer service while generating revenue.
We are looking for dynamic, professional, customer-focused individuals with great communication skills and a positive attitude. You will work with an amazing team at the top of its game while assisting new and existing customers interested in our services and products.
- Generate revenue by driving new business and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Promptly process new and existing customer inquiries from incoming calls and electronic submissions
- Demonstrate and educate new and existing clients on the value of SecureData solutions to meet customer needs
- Efficiently communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Passionate about post-sales customer success.
- 2+ years of customer service and or sales experience
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota and driving referenceable business
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with metrics, goals and required numbers
- Competitive attitude and strong work ethic with the ability to enthusiastically represent the company
- Office Building
- Spacious individual desk/cubicle
- Second shift 2 PM-10 PM EST
- PAID Time Off / Sick Days and Holidays
- PAID Training Provided
Learn more about the company: