Customer Support Associate
Austin , TX 73301
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Waldo is a photo-finding platform empowering consumers to toss their selfie sticks, put their phones back in their pockets, and live in the moment. Waldo is the only platform that removes all of the friction in getting photos of you taken by others and creates new opportunities for photographers to market and sell their photos. Users can enjoy lifes most precious moments and automatically receive images taken of them right on their phones or share images of others theyve taken without having to lift a finger whether between friends and family or a professional photographer.
Were looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented self-starter to join our team as a Client Support team. Youre energetic and have a passion for client satisfaction, because youll become the front line and friendly voice of Waldo, assisting our customers with onboarding and training. Youre a problem solver, as youll help our customers with the technical and account issues that they may face. And youre a promoter, who will delight in seeing our customers using all of the many features that Waldo offers. This is an opportunity to join a startup on the ground floor!
- Provide extraordinary service, ensuring timely and successful onboarding, training, and support. (When theres a problem, solve it. When you promise something, deliver it. When we can do things better as a company, tell us and help us make it happen.)
- Promote best practices among our clients so that they are using Waldo to its full advantage, and present new capabilities that they havent yet purchased (which creates leads for our sales team).
- Manage internal and external projects diligently, collaboratively, and with our clients needs at the forefront of your actions.
- Be the voice of your clients and their markets, providing input to Product Managers on new services, products, and features.
- Exceptional customer service orientation and approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills (multi-tasking, anyone?)
- Strong attachment to Waldos mission and value proposition
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Comfortable with G-Suite, Slack, and learning new tools and technologies
- Experience busting organizational silos to get things done
- Ability to work independently, without administrative support
- Unlimited high fives
- $40,000 in base salary with opportunity for advancement based on strong performance
- Stock options
- Flexible vacation and time-off policy
- Office space in the new amenities-rich Barton Springs WeWork
- Collegial and collaborative team environment