Customer Support Agent
Tampa , FL 33606
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
eForms.com is the #1 website for free legal forms and documents. eForms is a technology platform that has democratized access to legal templates in all fifty states. By only providing legal forms and free legal information, eForms.com is the most direct and lowest-cost option for ongoing D.I.Y.-legal.
We are looking for a Customer Support Agent (CSA) to join our team. The weekly hours for this position (expected 32-40 hours) are flexible week to week based on availability, and staggered shifts are scheduled each day according to the following hours of operation:
- Monday- Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 11:00 PM
- Thursday- Friday: 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday- Sunday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Shifts are typically six to eight (6-8) hours, but may adjust slightly based on the day of the week. The CSA is expected to work four (4) to five (5) days throughout the week, including shifts scheduled over the weekend, on a rotating schedule. The Customer Support Agent will report to the Customer Support Manager in our Tampa office. Our headquarters is located on the third floor of the historical Anderson-Frank House in Hyde Park, FL, just outside Davis Island.
CSAs are responsible for being the first resource to customers when they contact eForms with an issue regarding their account or want to ask questions about the documents they are using online. We offer account support and do not provide legal advice, though we do offer some free legal information online.
Agents will be working in a team environment and are responsible for responding to customer inquiries via email, answering support related phone calls, and communicating with customers via Live Chat simultaneously.
Eligible agents will be offered company-sponsored health benefits after 30 days of employment.
- Provide customer service across three support channels simultaneously
- Review customer inquiries sent via email, responding to any questions or issues they have with their account
- Answer an average of 20-30 phone calls per day from customers and make sure to answer any questions they may have with their account
- Answer live chat inquiries from customers that are actively working on the website to answer any account related questions
- If agents are unable to answer customer issues or cannot satisfy the customer, the agent will escalate issues to their supervisor
- CSAs are the first level of response for the company so handling issues and inquiries efficiently and professionally is of the utmost importance
- CSAs represent the company at all times
- High school degree or equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- Strong verbal and written customer service skills
- Able to multitask effectively and work in a team environment
- Competent experience using Zendesk Support software (preferred)
- Strong computer skills required with experience in MS Office Suite applications (or Google Docs / Sheets)
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Able to remain polite with people and address customer issues and inquiries in a time-sensitive and professional manner
- Previous phone or call center experience is a plus
- We are really looking for someone who wants to grow with our company and stay long-term
- Competitive starting hourly wage ($16.00/hour), with aggressive weekly bonus structure once eligible
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits available after 30 days of employment
- Fun, upbeat work environment in a historical landmark open work space
- Parking included in private lot directly behind building