Customer Success Specialist
Santa Monica , CA 90401
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This position is not remote. We are looking for local candidates who can make the drive to Santa Monica, and want to be working at a buzzing, lively office every day.
This is a great opportunity to work at a healthy, growing tech startup and hone valuable support skills that will serve you well in your future. At least 1-2 years of past experience in a client-facing role is preferred.
If you do join the team, the work ethic you display would need to inspire my entire team, otherwise I will need to move on quickly. If this fills you with confidence and you want to shout "That's me!", then I can't wait to meet you!
What is Kixie?
Kixie is a venture backed start-up in Santa Monica funded by a top LA Venture Capital Firm (Mucker Capital). Kixie is a cloud-based phone and texting solution that helps sales teams connect with their leads - and support teams stay on top of their customers. We integrate richly and easily with any CRM, and leverage key moments of the customer journey to prompt sales reps to take action right away - and at exactly the right time. We boast the finest team of solutions engineers and customer success reps in the SaaS industry, and make our home in sunny Santa Monica near the beach.
- Communicate with customers of all technical levels via phone, email, and chat
- Be the first line contact for customer questions and issues, work with the appropriate internal teams (e.g. engineering, product management, customer success), to solve problems and manage them through to resolution
- Work cross functionally within the company to communicate with all stakeholders in customers' success
- Drive adoption and expansion of Kixie products by highlighting feature opportunities, educate customer on Kixie best practices, and create relevant strategies to customers and the Success team
- Help design automated learning and development resources for new clients
- Conduct regular screen-shares, workshops and customer training sessions to help our customers reach their business goals and advance their careers.
- Create and maintain relationships with customers to better understand and achieve their needs
- You are ridiculously patient
- You are great at dealing with people and are comfortable via phone, email, and chat
- You love solving new problems
- Youre familiar with CRM tools like Pipedrive, Salesforce and Hubspot, or youre a quick study who is eager to develop fluency with tools like these
- You love learning new things and hate being bored at work
- Youre data driven and willing to learn new tools like Looker to see if your efforts are making an impact.
- You work with customers and create delightful interactions at all stages of the customer life-cycle.
- You are familiar with technology and enjoy learning and building processes
- Ideally - you are comfortable with technology and don't get afraid of words like "firewall" and "router"
- Ideally - you are a graduate of a 4 year university
- Salary range: 45k base - 60k OTE per year
- Company-sponsored 401K plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Legit Coffee (Nespresso)
- Fun, hardworking atmosphere
- Learn everything there is to know about a technology startup
- Office Near Santa Monica Beach