Customer Success Specialist
Chicago , IL 60290
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Cubii is a health & wellness company with a mission to build beautifully designed products that make fitness approachable to all ages, abilities, and lifestyles. Our flagship product is a series of compact seated ellipticals that integrate movement into everyday life at offices or homes. With over 500,000+ users, and 300% YoY growth, the brand is growing rapidly and has an engaged, loyal customer base. With direct to consumer being a large part of the business, Cubii has access to thousands of its customers. Cubii was included as part of Incs Fastest Growing Companies in America in 2019 at #180.
Cubii is looking for a committed individual who can work with our team to support the companys customer success operations. The role will work as part of the customer success team and will be responsible for all incoming customer requests questions, or concerns, via phone, chat, or emails. Our consumers are at the heart of our company and brand, and were looking for someone who is able to serve to their needs with patience, empathy, and professionalism.
- Act as the voice of Cubii on the front lines with consumers.
- Manage consumer relationships efficiently and effectively.
- Deliver best-in class customer service over the phone, email, and live chat.
- Support the wider team by ensuring that customer orders, deliveries, and returns are processed seamlessly, from initiation through completion.
- Liaison with Cubiis delivery partners to resolve issues promptly and effectively.
- Serve as an advocate for the Cubii brand on the front lines to existing and prospective customers who call with queries regarding the brands products.
- Capture consumer insights and work across marketing, tech, and operations teams to optimize overall consumer experience.
- Collaborate with team to provide a consistent feedback loop to the product, sales, and marketing teams regarding product feedback, consumer experience feedback, and marketing messaging suggestions.
- Think creatively and be an active participant in implementation of new ideas to optimize each consumers journey and experience with the brand.
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer service, sales, or community development role preferably at a consumer-centric startup.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized; able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Friendly and patient team player who works well with a wide range of personalities.
- A no task is too small attitude.
- Ability to take up evening and weekend shifts.
- Strongly preferred (but not required) - Fluent in Spanish or French