Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Customer Success Representative
Chicago , IL 60290
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Named one of Built in Chicagos 50 Startups to watch in 2018, Booksy is a robust mobile booking solution for small businesses specializing in the health and beauty industry. Currently rolled out in 30 countries, and booking over 2.5 million appointments monthly, Booksy creates a convenient and easy connection between customers and their health and beauty providers while utilizing everyones favorite cant-live-without accessory their cell phone.
With 200+ employees spanning across 6 countries, Booksy is thriving and looking for top talent as we continue building our momentum, and presence, in the US. We are currently seeking smart and enthusiastic Customer Success Representatives (CSR) to work in close cooperation with our sales department. The CSR will help merchants/business owners understand and use our tools to grow their small business.
As a Customer Success Representative, you will be working with customers from the Health and Beauty industry. You will be responsible for on boarding and providing general and technical customer support for businesses using our booking and communication solution. The job requires an intimate knowledge of the product features and capabilities, as well as, the capacity to effectively train new customers and troubleshoot problems.
- Train customers in person, over the phone, via SMS and online chat, on all product features
- Troubleshoot problems and provide solutions
- Effectively manage large amounts of calls, emails, and chats
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and tools in a prompt fashion
- Manage escalations; provide appropriate solutions within time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Keep records of customer interactions, inquiries and concerns
- Provide timely feedback to the company regarding service issues, bug issues or customer concerns
- Analyze churn and merchant usage data
- Work closely with Global CS team in Poland, Brazil, South Africa and Spain to solve problems
- MUST HAVE at least 1+ year of customer service experience, preferably with technology/SaaS companies
- Ability to combine technical know how with empathy, patience and strong communication skills
- Experience supporting customers using SaaS solutions or internet/mobile products
- Coachable and eager to learn; maintains as positive attitude and is forward looking; sees big picture
- Great understanding of, and interest in, the internet, social media, mobile platforms and technology in general
- Comfortable with cold calling and being on the phones all day long
- Familiarity with customer support tools (Zendesk) and structured way of working based on KPIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be customer-oriented and able to adapt/respond to different characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Is happy and forward looking; big picture
- Health Benefits
- Monthly variable comp/bonuses tied to performance
- Ample opportunities for growth
- Strong work life balance
- Unlimited paid time off