Customer Success Manager
New York , NY 10001
Posted 1 week ago
At some companies you can feel the momentum building. People are engaged, they're approaching their work with energy, enthusiasm and resilience. Being part of the organization becomes part of your own identity.
At others, it feels impossible to get everyone pulling in the same direction. People lose sight of the company's purpose, they start looking out only for themselves or elsewhere for new opportunities.
We started Peakon to help companies around the world build better workplaces. Where employees know they're listened to, managers learn from their own decisions and develop as leaders, and entire organizations see a step-change in what they can achieve.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do. At Peakon youll find a transparent salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends
You know the importance of a companys culture, and you believe you can help to create great places to work. As a Customer Success Manager you will lead implementations of Peakon and maintain deep, ongoing, relationships with a wide range of organizations.
You will work with HR leaders, company executives and managers to gain a detailed understanding of how the customers organization works, what success looks like to their key stakeholders, and the resources required to reach these goals.
You will manage the launch of the companys first Peakon survey, demonstrate how leaders throughout the organization can act on the feedback and analysis provided by the platform, and guide the company on an ongoing basis over further survey rounds. In doing so, youll play a key role in building a management culture of listening and improvement through a data-driven approach.
- Project managing challenging and dynamic customer implementations.
- Mastering the inner workings of a full enterprise product platform.
- Managing customer success efforts to ensure exceptional experiences for businesses of all sizes.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key customers.
- Educating customers on best practices and providing professional level guidance.
- Streamlining the implementation process to ensure a positive onboarding experience for the customer.
- Leading the product input feedback process internally at Peakon to ensure constant and valuable customer input is available to the product team.
- Work closely with your customer dedicated Account Owner to deliver Executive Business Reviews
- Proven relevant work experience in a related role with a strong preference to customer success or account management within a technology organization.
- Experience growing customer bases, as well as retaining an existing book of business, identifying new opportunities for growth
- Motivated to learn and grow. This position exposes the candidate to all aspects of a successful product, from development through end-user adoption and beyond.
- Outgoing and eager to build strong and meaningful relationships with customers and partners in a wide variety of industries.
- Strongly interested in technology and software development.
- Interested in entrepreneurship and comfortable with risk. Any small, early-stage startup faces big challenges and candidates should be prepared to problem-solve on the fly. Early-stage startup/scale-up experience is a plus.
- Experience with Gainsight and salesforce.com is highly preferred.
- Superior communication skills. Internal and external, written and oral communication are critical in this role.
- Analytical and process oriented.
- Ability to present and interact with C-Level teams with ease and professionalism.
- Comfort and the ability to thrive in an environment of ambiguity, and an ability to frequently switch gears with ease.
- A desire to incorporate feedback and personally grow as a team member, leader, and a professional
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- 401k w/ Match
- Equity Program for all Employees
- Flexible family leave policy
- Dependent Allowance Program
- Flexible work and travel policy
- Company-wide trips