Customer Success Manager/Sr.Customer Success Manager
With brilliant people and innovative technology, Joveo is driving next-generation recruitment technology solutions for employers and agencies around the world. Harnessing machine learning and industry expertise, our platform delivers the most relevant candidates in the shortest time, giving our customers a competitive edge. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be a key member of our fast-growing Customer Success Team. You will be responsible for managing multiple customers and serve as their primary Joveo interface, advisor and advocate. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about being a customer advocate and a trusted strategic advisor by constantly acquiring and upgrading the required skills and domain knowledge. You build strong and long-lasting relationships with your customers and your efforts will drive customer satisfaction and happiness.
What You Will Be Doing
•Own the post-Sales Customer Relationship: Onboard customers and build strong, trusted advisor relationships with key customer contacts to deliver an exceptional Joveo experience
• Manage multiple client relationships with a focus on the quality of relationships, adoption, retention and satisfaction.
• Project Manage customer implementation projects and go to market initiatives
• Work closely with Joveo Product, Sales, and Professional Services teams to quickly onboard customers, manage projects, and surface risks before they become real problems
• Drive continued product engagement, including contract renewal and up-sell opportunities through trusted advisor relationships
• Proactively identify and lead team process improvements
• Strategically incorporate customer feedback into the Joveo platform by collaborating with Joveo product management team
• Translate and document customer-facing material as needed to achieve business objectives
Desired Skills and Experience
• The ideal candidate will have experience in a customer-facing post-sales role, ideally providing professional services or customer success functions in a technology-related field such as SaaS
• Proven track record of managing customer engagements across multiple stakeholders.
• Demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts/solutions, customer use cases and guide strategy to deliver positive results for customers
• Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in an extremely fast-paced, deadline-oriented start-up environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills• Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
• Recruitment Advertising, Recruitment platform solutions, Marketing
automation or other applicable talent experience is a plus
• Google Adwords experience is a plus
• B.S./M.S. degree in a related field