Customer Success Manager
Fargo , ND 58102
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Bismarck or Fargo, North Dakota
Our customers know us as the only solution that allows teams to organize all of their marketing in one place. Our team knows us as the best place in North Dakota to do what you love, and love what you do. Every. Day.
You should know us as a startup (with all the perks), and the fastest growing technology company in North Dakota. Every day we build, market, and support an amazing product that customers from 100+ countries love. Are you ready to join us?
The Customer Success Manager is smart, engaging, and passionate about engaging our customers and expanding their use of our tool. You should have impeccable relational skills and the ability to create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. Youre naturally curious and have a track record of results others could only dream of and you come to the office with positivity our team can fall in love with.
As a Customer Success Manager You Will:
- Own the customers experience thru onboarding, regular check-ins & ongoing relationship with CoSchedule
- Be responsible to grow revenue from your portfolio of customers
- Orchestrate future expansion opportunities thru your curiosity & solution selling attributes
- Nurture client relationships on an ongoing basis via email, phone and virtual meetings
- Own the overall relationship, and their success, with your portfolio of customers
- Conduct regular customer reviews with an emphasis of driving more value for the customer during/following these conversations
- Conduct annual reviews with the goal of driving more value for the customer in the coming 1+ year(s)
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid each customer in achieving their goals.
- Facilitate and resolve account escalations
- Work with CoSchedule's Sales Team to facilitate a friendly hand-off process for new customers as well as renewing existing customers.
- Collaborate with every internal team to drive forward team & company goals
- Consistently improve your processes in conjunction with the CSM team & other, aligned teams
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Proven track record of driving positive results, such as: revenue growth, retention targets, renewal expectations, etc.
- Experience of working with a customer portfolio greater then $500k per year
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills both written and verbal.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Youre driven. No one needs to push you to excel; its just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
- You can hustle. You get sh*t done. You're independent, smart, and full of wit.
- Youre a super connector and can break the ice with just about anyone.
- You work independently. You're able to prioritize, focus, and take initiative.
- You have a positive, can-do attitude, extraordinary hustle, disdain for failure and hunger/appreciation for feedback.
- You think BIG and enjoy moving fast.
- You have a natural willingness to learn something new. Every. Day.
- You possess a strong technical aptitude.
- All other duties as assigned.
The Thatd Be Greats:
- Prior experience sales related roles or roles which included a sales focus (meaning, revenue growth was an expectation of the given role)
- Prior achievements reflect that you were in the top 20% of your given trade
- Experience with Salesforce, ChurnZero or other similar CRM/CSM platforms
- Experience in a software company, or of a SaaS organization
- Expert-level awareness of CoSchedule and our product offering
- You can give killer product demos
- Fully-paid benefits package with Vision, Dental and Medical.
- Fully-paid Life, Short and Long-Term Disability.
- Health Savings Account + Dependent Care FSA.
- 401(k) and company match.
- Free Parking.
- Free coffee, tea, soda, water -- all the hydration you need!
- No limits on sick or vacation days.
- Yearly learning allowance.
- Yearly health + wellness allowance.
- Referral Bonus.
- Company supplied MacBook Pro.
- Casual dress Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursdayand Friday.
- We hold an annual Bratwurst Blowout that usually includes pellet guns and go carts.
- Unpredictable appearance of breakfast pastries.
- Free faxing! (for all your faxing needs)