Alpha (alphahq.com) is a venture-backed start-up based in New York, NY and our platform enables management teams to make data-driven decisions about users, products, and new markets.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), youll build deep relationships with our customers to help them realize and maximize the value of Alpha. You'll become a trusted advisor and the go-to person for answers and advice. Youll be an integral part of their success by aligning their organizations goals and objectives with the value that our platform brings.
Were looking for individuals who have a passion for technology and the ambition to dive head-first into new challenges. Youll need to be adaptive and excited at the opportunity to help invent new processes, and interact with customers on a daily basis to drive adoption and engagement which will lead to easy renewals and expansions. If you are up for this challenge and believe you can keep pace with a rapidly growing company with ambitious goals, we would love to hear from you.
What youll do:
- Work closely with Sales to provide an excellent on-boarding experience to new customers
- Provide customers with user-insights about their projects and seamlessly communicate with client and internal stakeholders alike
- Continuously monitor customers health, detect risks, and proactively address concerns. You will be responsible for identifying and mitigating risk while helping our customers meet their business goals
- Provide customers with coaching, education, and guidance to improve adoption of the Alpha platform and best practices for agile experimentation
- Prepare and lead all of your customer interactions (e.g. kickoffs, on boarding, customer calls, in-person visits, executive business reviews)
- Work and collaborate with multiple teams on a regular basis (sales, testing strategists, product, marketing etc.)
- Adapt accordingly as we continue to improve product and processes
- 2+ years in a customer-facing role as an Account Manager or Customer Success Manager, managing a portfolio of F500 customers ideally in an enterprise SAAS technology environment
- Experience working with or being part of a product, customer insights, UX research or research team
- Excellent project management skills
- A passion for user experience, customer experience, and technology
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and relationship management skills
- Proactive, meticulous, detail-oriented, with a go-getter attitude that takes the initiative and gets things done