Customer Success Associate
Austin , TX 73301
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Altruist is an LA fintech company on a mission to make financial advice better for everyone. Were looking to hire an entrepreneurial Customer Success Associate. If you're passionate about building meaningful products that people love to use, then youll love what were up to.
Our team is solving a huge problem that requires big-picture thinkers who are motivated to make a real difference through their work.
What youll do
- Provide exceptional customer service while supporting daily brokerage operations and trading-related inquiries
- Become an expert in Altruists product offering; ability to articulate and train on the full product suite
- Utilize proprietary and partner systems to diagnose and resolve complex customer inquiries spanning across account opening, funding, trading, fee billing, reporting, and account maintenance
- Translate complex customer issues for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Sleuth defects and proactively shepherd to resolution
- Collaborate with various internal and external partner teams to perform required work
- Champion customer needs internally to help prioritize product roadmap decisions
- Establish trusting relationships with Altruists advisor community; show the value of the Altruist platform to drive advisor and retail client satisfaction and engagement
- Move seamlessly between proactive outbound relationship management efforts, project work, and inbound support demands
- Operate in a remote position and report to the Head of CS in CA headquarters but will eventually be part of our second office location
What youll need
- 2+ years of hands-on customer success or technical support services experience
- 1+ years broker-dealer operations or clearing firm experience
- Solid understanding of investing and what Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) do on behalf of their clients
- Proficiency with ticket management/CRM solutions; Zendesk, Jira, and Hubspot experience preferred
- Deep empathy for our customers; exemplary active listening and interpersonal skills
- Can easily manage multiple tasks in a well-organized and highly detailed manner while working in a fast-paced, perpetually evolving, early-stage, start-up environment
- Desire to take initiative and identify solutions for problems
- Team mindset focused on setting each other up for success; low ego
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Approach all job responsibilities with a sense of urgency
- Comfortable working with spreadsheets and formulas
- A bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- FINRA Series 7 and Series 66 licensed (preferred), or the ability to complete these examinations in your first 180 days
What youll get
At Altruist youll work with a talented group of hungry creators looking to disrupt our industry. Youll be given the freedom to do your best work alongside down-to-earth developers, designers, and thinkers who are at the leading edge of their craft.
We offer top-of-the-line health benefits, 401(k), a competitive salary, and a flexible schedule including unlimited vacation time. Youll join at the ground floor and have the opportunity to make your mark and have a real say in how we build products. Our office is located in the heart of Venice, CA on Abbot Kinney Blvd.
Youll join a proven founding team that is backed by one of the most storied VCs in the US, Venrock. Together, were going to fix the broken parts of finance and investing (most of it).