Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Customer Service/Call Center Rep - Social Security
Morgan & Morgan
Orlando , FL 32803
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
*CALL CENTER WILL BE RELOCATING IN DECEMBER TO A NEW OFFICE IN LONGWOOD.
OUR GROWING NATIONAL LAW FIRM IS LOOKING FOR MOTIVATED EMPLOYEES TO WORK IN OUR FAST PACED SOCIAL SECURITY CALL CENTER TO EVALUATE POTENTIAL CASES VIA PHONE, EMAIL OR IN PERSON.
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK FULL TIME, M-F DAY HOURS; BILINGUAL (SPANISH) PREFERREDKey Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting clients via phone, email, and in person
- Work closely with our case control team vetting the legal claims of prospective clients for qualification
- Collect client information and draft summaries for attorney approval
- Assist clients in the Social Security filing process
- Schedule appointments
- Update clients verbally and/or via email on their case status as needed
- Resolves problems and handles clients issues in a professional manner.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Highly organized with the ability to multi task, learn fast, and work in a team environment
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within fast-paced call center
- Strong problems solving skills
- Detail oriented people person with a friendly attitude
- Critical/Analytical thinker
- Must type 35 WPM and possess computer skills- you will be required to take a typing test during interview.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with the ability to quickly develop a rapport with potential clients over the phone
- Reliable and dependable
The firm offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.