Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Customer Service/Account Management
Solon , Ohio 44139
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Client Services Specialist (CSS) is the driving force between our clients and sales. Having the ability to build relationships, coordinate and process orders while supporting our sales team are essential parts of this position. The know-how to troubleshoot while being proactive are just some capabilities that are necessary in this role. ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Maintain regular contact with clients to anticipate needs and ensure client goals are met.
- Receive and confirm incoming orders from clients and maintain client files.
- Write job order specifications based on client requirements.
- Submit requests for pricing to Purchasing, and provide client quotes for new item orders.
- Maintain pricing and costs in the system.
- Manage purchase orders, i.e. closing them timely, follow up on late orders and tracking invoices.
- Participate in information gathering for new clients and/or new orders.
- Monitor and coordinate involvement of Operations and Management to ensure client satisfaction.
- Manage material discrepancies with client.
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints and document Customer Disappointments in software.
- Schedule and coordinate outbound shipments, as required.
- Inspect and approve job orders and incoming materials and establish accept/reject criteria.
- Assist sales team in collaborating with internal business partners to address client needs.
- Source and place orders from vendors and handle associated CARs, as needed.
- Monitor inventory levels to determine when orders need to be placed, as needed.
- Other related duties, as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent and two or more years of customer/client service work in manufacturing or distribution; or Bachelors degree in related field in lieu of work experience.REQUIRED ABILITIES:
- Computer skills MS Office (Word, Excel) and utilization of an ERP (SAP preferred),
- Ability to analyze a situation to resolve routine, and some non-routine, problems,
- Ability to interpret and exchange information in person and via telephone and computer,
- Service-oriented demeanor (friendly, courteous and helpful),
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with internal and external teams and individuals,
- Self-motivated to successfully achieve objectives, with or without supervision,
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment,
- Organizational and time-management skills,
- Willing and able to adapt to changing priorities,
- Detail orientation and a high level of accuracy,
- Ability to remain in a stationary position frequently with some movement around the office,
- Ability to occasionally position oneself to lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 20 pounds.
- The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.