Customer Service Support Specialist
Modern Automotive Performance
Cottage Grove , MN 55016
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
HELLO. . .AND YOU ARE?
We're a rapidly growing eCommerce company with a passion for making automotive performance dreams become reality. You can check out our website at www.maperformance.com for more information.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Do you like being challenged by complex problems? Do you enjoy overcoming obstacles and taking unique approaches to difficult situations? Do you like to talk? Do you like to make new friends? Do you enjoy advocating for others and being a voice for change? The Customer Service Support Specialist is an integral part of our mission to enhance the customer experience throughout the automotive performance industry. Responsibilities revolve around product support through a variety of communication channels including email, phone, instant messenger, support help desk, etc. Those that excel in this role typically have previous phone support experience, a diverse automotive background, superb organizational skills, and proficiency in regards to computers and technology.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and overcome obstacles for increasing customer satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Improve customer order and retention by utilizing strategic thought and providing unique and relevant solutions
- Decrease customer response time to retain current business and increase customer satisfaction
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolutions are achieved
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
WHAT WILL I BE WORKING WITH?
This is just a minor list of applications that are currently used:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excell
- Jive Communications Phone Systems
- Helpscout Customer Management Software
WHERE WILL I BE WORKING?
You'll be working full-time out of our Cottage Grove, MN location.
WHAT WILL MY HOURS BE?
40 hours per week. We're open 6 am - 6 pm M-F and, depending on the position
WHEN WOULD I START?
As soon as possible
WHAT TYPE OF INDIVIDUAL ARE YOU LOOKING TO HIRE?
Great question! We practice values-based hiring meaning we hire for culture first and skills second. While automotive background and/or previous experience are desirable, alignment with the following core values is critical:
- Enhance the customer experience.
- Be driven.
- Work smarter.
- Embrace the pit crew mentality (think teamwork)
- Do more with less.
ARE THERE ANY SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED?
- Communications Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Listening Skills
- Decision-making Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Attention to detail: To be considered for this position please include your favorite vehicle in the Summary field of your application. Modified/non-modified vehicles applicable.
- WHAT'S THE COMPENSATION?It will be competitive with similar positions and will vary based on experience. Other benefits include:
GREAT. THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION!You're welcome! We look forward to hearing from you!
- Health Insurance (after 90 days of employment)
- HSA Contribution (after 90 days of employment)
- Paid Time Off (after 90 days of employment)
- 401k Retirement Contributions (after 90 days of employment)
- Monthly Team Building Events
- Product discount
- Restricted use of the facility