A leader in Customer Experience Solutions, OptimumCX, is seeking a Customer Service Specialist- Work at Home.
Compensation: $12 an hour, depending on performance. Customer Service Specialist Overview:
This exciting work at home job is a direct hire opportunity with OptimumCX LLC. Please pay close attention to the technology and environment requirements for this position. The Customer Service Specialist will provide exceptional customer service experience to individuals located primarily in North America.
The four core competencies of the position include:
Product Inquiries Provide expert-level knowledge of the products and services offered, and help customers navigate their choices.
Order/Subscription Questions Help customers choose the correct coupons, shipping cycles, and provide tracking information.
Customer Retention- Use your persuasion skills to win back customers!
Inbound Sales Potential customers will contact you for more information and you will point them in the right direction, offer complementary products, and process orders.
Youll actively listen to understand the customers reasons for contacting you and help or retain them through a variety of defined playbook strategies. Specialists will be participating in paid, virtual training from home. Your ability to assist people with your positive attitude, knowledge, and persuasion skills will keep customers happy!
RequirementsCustomer Service Specialist- Work at Home Requirements:
All Applicants must have their own computer equipment. Below are the necessary computer requirements. Please do not apply unless all requirements have been met.
• Windows 10 Pro
• Intel Skylake i3 (2015) or AMD Zen Ryzen (2017) or better processor
• 8 GB RAM or better
• Two or more monitors
• Ergonomic keyboard and mouse
• Headset- Must have noise cancellation and a mute button.
• Direct Ethernet connection
• Consistent 50/10 Mbps Internet connection
• OptimumCX Offers Great Benefits, including:
• Full time work hours
• Paid training
• Opportunity to earn bonuss
• Advancement/career opportunities (WE PROMOTE FROM WITHIN) 85% of our current managers have been promoted into their current positions
• Benefits offered after completion of 60 consecutive workdays
• PTO Accruals start day one