Do you have banking, financial services or mutual fund experience? We empower our Customer Service Specialists to provide a broad spectrum of services related to account ownership, processing, phone communications and compliance to a designated group of clients. If you enjoy building relationships in a financial environment without the expectation to sell products, Ultimus could be your solution.
As a 529 Plan Service Specialist you are responsible for responding and providing excellent service to account owners and any requests for the clients of Ultimus Fund Solutions.
What you'll do:
Assists account owners, broker/dealers and fund companies with inquiries & transactions by answering questions about mutual fund account services, products and client account information
Rectifies shareholder and representative concerns, including account activity, account statements, account access, tax forms and transfer of assets, using established procedures.
Maintains a log of all returned mail and assists with related abandoned or unclaimed issues
Processes all 529 transactions received daily, including contributions, distributions, enrollment applications, corresponding maintenance items, change of trustee, rollover transfers and corrected tax forms
Collaborates with internal contacts to order additional mutual fund literature.
Processes requests for mutual fund literature (prospectuses, SAI's, and annual reports)
• Minimum of an Associates in Business Administration, Finance or related area required; Bachelors degree preferred
• Minimum of 1 year of experience providing inbound support to clients in a call center required
• Experience within Mutual Fund or Financial Services industry preferred
• Knowledge of retirement plans, mutual fund IRS and 529 plan regulations preferred
• Proficient skills with Microsoft Office software Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
To learn more, please visit us at www.ultimusfundsolutions.co
Ultimus Fund Solutions, LLC