Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Customer Service - Travel Rewards
Fort Wayne , IN 46818
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Joinour team at Intelenet Global Services to work in the fast-paced world of the travel andhospitalityindustry. We are currently seekingassociates to assist customers with booking memorablereservations on our travel rewards account. Previous customer service experience is preferred, but an outstanding work ethic and strong drive to succeed is a must!
We are currently hiring for 2nd shift only!
Apply today for a chance to take part in this rewarding opportunity atour Fort Wayne, IN campus. We're excited for you to learn more!
Answer incoming calls from card members who want to redeem their reward points to book trips. Calls include providing travel options, booking travel, assisting with navigation of the travel website, cancelling trips, and more! Have fun as you start the memorable trip experience as they make the reservation. Warning, your destination bucket list may grow in size the more trips you plan. Put that knowledge you gain dailyto use as you help find alternate plans if hotels are sold out or when their flight is canceled by a snow storm. This is an extraordinary team who is committed to a positive and quality experience for card members and coworkers alike!
- Booking leisure domestic and international reservations
- Problem solving skills to find solutions that fall within guidelines and travel vendor policies
- Ability to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications is required
- Knowledge of general office PC-based programs, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Tailoring your strong communication and customer service skills to your customers
- Having a passion for travel that creates an extraordinary call experience as you share that passion
- Ability to work in an constantly changing and fast paced environment
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills
- Superior negotiating skills
- Able to work independently
- Paid training that prepares foryour success as a travel agent
- Stable schedules to provide you a strong work - life balance
- Wage $11/hourplus weekend incentive and shift differential
- Comprehensive benefits including IATAN travel benefits (discounts on select airfares, hotels and more)
- Job Stability with
Growth Opportunities- 95% of our support leaders have been promoted from within
- Wide variety of schedules available,morning, afternoon, and evening shifts. Youwill need to be able to work one weekend day.
- Shift differential for workinghours between 7pm- 4:59am!
- Comprehensive Benefits (eligible for most after 60 days): Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Company-Paid Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Prescription Drug Savings plan, and more!
- Paid Time Off after 90 days (80 hrs. first year) - plus it grows with you, this is a long term career opportunity
- An outstanding support team whosefocus is your success
- The chance to further develop your skills and experience
If you think you have what ittakes, please CONTACT us at 260-888-4103. We would to set up an interview!!
We are holding interviews Sept 15th-17th with 10:30a and 11:30a interview times.