Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Customer Service Representative
Troy , MI 48084
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
WellnessMats and Smart Step pride themselves on providing excellent customer service! Be a part of a growing team that is passionate about providing premium products and service to customers.
The Customer Service Representative serves as first point of contact for customers and provides product and service information as well as resolving product and service problems. Position requires good computer skills, excellent listening, oral and written communications skills; ability to multitask while maintaining patience and composure and ensuring a professional manner.
We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a supportive team environment, has leadership experience and is capable of working with multiple departments & people.
- Acts as first point of contact for customers placing phone or commercial orders, maintaining the best interests of the company and the customer
- Handle all customer inquiries and answers product and service questions via phone, email and live chat; suggesting information about other products and services
- Maintains database of customer records, orders, tracking, routing etc.
- Resolves product or service problems by listening patiently to the customer, clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Ensures proper calculation of Client Purchase Orders
- Interface with freight companies to calculate freight and Commercial invoices for Canadian tax compliance
- Calculates freight and sales tax for internal order form
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
- Maintain records of interactions with the customers in an orderly manner
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other responsibilities might include:
- Maintaining inventory feeds
- Sample shipment, tracking and follow up
- Customer portal knowledge and use including orders, packing slips and tracking
- Customer contact submissions
- Ensuring all returns and applicable information are processed accurately and timely
- Investigate and resolve vendor discrepancies in a timely manner
- Comply with all company policies, guidelines and procedures
Knowledge and Education:
- High School Diploma. Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of relative work experience in Customer Service
- Knowledge of Customer Service ethics, principles and procedures
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of Windows-based programs
- CRM experience is preferred
- Management and leadership experience is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal, customer service and telephone skills
Competitive wage, healthcare, and retirement plan benefits.