Customer Service Representative
Powell , OH 43065
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Do you want to be part of a team that is doing something worthwhile? Do you want to use your mental ability to accomplish tasks? Do you want to be appreciated and rewarded for your hard work? Do you want a clear path for advancement and opportunity? Do you want to be part of a team that has a strong reputation for providing outstanding service? If you do, we are one of the best high end residential service companies in our industry. We provide extensive training and hands-on learning. We are a family owned business and we care about each and every person on our team. Do you want to be part of a fun and inclusive culture? Do you want to be part of a team that is focused on being the best in the industry? Joining our team at Technicare is not always easy, but can be very rewarding. This is a great opportunity for the right person, if you are a good fit don't let this opportunity pass you by.
- Must be able to type more that 50 words per minute.
- Works well in a team atmosphere.
- Is able to solve analytical problems using mental agility.
- A desire to provide outstanding service.
- Must be reliable and arrive to work on time every day.
- Can maintain appearance standards.
- Is able to uphold our primary values of trust, reliability, positive attitude, strong work ethic and an enthusiasm for providing outstanding service.
- Is able to communicate effectively in order to positively affect customer relationships.
- Is committed to providing outstanding service to every client.
- Wants to improve themselves and help others improve through collaboration and teamwork.
- Has the ability to take initiative and think creatively in order to positively impact our organization.
- Is self-motivated and willing to take responsibility and be accountable for performance.
- Wants to take advantage of advancement opportunities in a growing organization.
- Values hard work, honesty and integrity.
- A company culture that is fun and inclusive.
- Frequent company cookouts.
- Fun company trips and group outings.
- Starting pay of $13-15 per hour with advancement and pay raise opportunities.
- Leadership and career opportunities that can lead to managerial responsibilities and salary no matter how young or old you are.
- A great way to start a career.
- Paid extensive training with hands-on apprentice style learning.
- Healthcare and retirement packages.