Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Shippers Supply is looking for a customer-focused individual who wants to join a fast-paced, growing company as a Customer Service/Sales Support Representative. This person will play a key role in growing our business by acting as the point of contact between the Sales team and the customer and ensuring we deliver an excellent customer experience.
This is a full time position, hours are Monday through Friday, 9am5:30pm.
- Manage correspondence between the Sales team and the customer, including:
- order entry
- quote entry/follow up
- sample request/follow up
- proactive inventory management (PIM) support
- Provide quick responses to customer inquiries including e-mail, phone and web
- Ensure minimal effort is needed by customer through instant issue resolution
- Establish rapport with customers through joint sales calls with Sales Representatives
- Reporting on customer sales, open orders, etc.
- Utilize CRM software to track activities
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or GED required.
- A minimum of 3 years of customer service and/or sales support experience is preferred.
- Intermediate level computer skills are required. (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Math competencies including unit conversions and basic operations are required.
- Health, dental, vision, long term disability and life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Profit sharing
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, holidays, parental leave)
- Opportunities for growth and development