Customer Service Representative
Rise &Amp; Shine Outsourcing, Inc
Atlanta , GA 30334
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are an established and successful company seeking a confident, reliable, and friendly customer service representative. In this role, you will be responsible for interacting with and satisfying the most important element of our company's customers. To perform this job, you must be comfortable with speaking and sitting for extended periods of time and working with others. We are a company that is fully committed to helping you succeed, and we offer exceptional training; if you believe you have what it takes to keep our clients happy, we would be interested in making you a part of our team.Job Responsibilities
Job Skills & QualificationsRequired
- Take incoming calls from clients and listen to concerns, complaints, and questions carefully.
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times and take notes on customer remarks and issues.
- Fill out digital forms for new customers and actively promote additional services and products.
- Connect customers and vendors to the appropriate department if you are unable to assist them adequately with their needs.
- Meet with customer service managers and supervisors quarterly to discuss performance and set new goals; review recordings of calls and identify key areas that can use improvement.
- Respond to client email inquiries in a timely and courteous manner and send company emails to customers who have expressed interest in services.
- Attend regular training sessions in order to update skill sets and knowledge of corporate procedures.
- Contact clients about unpaid or overdue accounts, and attempt to collect or make the appropriate payment arrangements; update account information if a payment is made.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Conflict resolution and de-escalation skills
- Comfortable sitting and speaking for long periods of time
- A minimum of 6 months of customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment
- Proficiency with Windows 8 and 10
- Per the client’s request, the ability to pass a criminal background investigation and a drug screen, (when applicable)
- Punctual and continuous attendance is MANDATORY
- High school diploma or GED
- A stable work history
- Excellent communication and listening skills
Please apply online for immediate consideration. All qualified applicants will be contacted.Full or part-time available
- Willingness to work overtime during peak seasons
YOU set your own schedule to fit your life!Take control of the way you earn a living today?