Customer Service Representative
Cedar Rapids , IA 52401
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you looking to join a company where you make a difference? We are hiring enageged and profressional customer service representatives to assist clients with their most important financial concerns.
Responsiblities inlcude conserving, maintaining, developing and increasing customter satifaction through existing customers by phone.
- Develop internal and external customer relationships by providing understandable, concise, and accurate information through written and oral communication. Reply to customers using multiple systems, technologies, and the coordination of other functions is required.
- Provides information on a variety of complex customer service issues requiring knowledge of life and health insurance, retirement, annuity and investment products and transactions focusing on customer satisfaction, quality, and efficiency.
- Communicates with customers regarding service request or problems; documents, evaluates and resolves customer's inquiry
- Thoroughly documents all contacts and conversations; follows up as required.Works with other departments to complete customer requests as needed, and minimize escalations
- Up to 1 year experience with call center or customer service experience/training.
- Fundamental computer knowledge and maneuverability within window applications.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft office suite, specifically Word and Excel.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Preferred QualificationsAssociates degree preferred. General understanding of annuity and investment products, retirement, life and health insurance products a plus