Customer Service RepresentativeGOAL: The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for the accurate processing of all transactions, while providing courteous, timely and informative service to ensure customers feel completely satisfied.PRINCIPLE DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
Answer the phone with a smile and treat all customers with courtesy and respect
Ensure workstations are organized and equipped for the start of the business day
Process all transactions quickly and efficiently while providing exceptional customer service
Interact and work closely with supervisors to perform all functions as directed/required
Maintain confidentiality of customer information, branch policies and procedure
Comply with The Sigue Branch AML/BSA Compliance Program
Travel locally to assist with collections, marketing or banking as required
Assist in keeping the store clean and presentable as required
Be proactive in identifying fraudulent or forged documentation and/or activity and reporting them to the respective supervisors
Perform all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as assigned
Participate in marketing activities as needed including flyer distribution and banner display
Ability to work effectively with diverse populations
Ability to identify when specialized skills/resources are needed to address unique activities and work assignments
High School Diploma or equivalent
3-6 months related experience
Spanish (required)/ English (Basic communication)
Must have reliable transportation
Ability to work flexible schedules including week-ends
Ability to work at various locations depending on companys goals and business decisions.
PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE ACTIVITIES: A majority of time will be spent with customers processing transactions, therefore a significant portion of time is spent speaking, listening, thinking, and writing.Reading and writing abilities are often used when communicating with the customers and team members, as well as to document any information that appears to be fraudulent or forged.A significant amount of time is spent processing transactions on a desktop computer with keyboard and requires extensive time on a phone with headset capabilities so it will require the employee to frequently stand, walk and sit.
WORKING CONDITIONS/ ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:PHYSICAL DEMANDS Activities include talking, hearing, seeing, holding, grasping, reaching. Walking and standing are required. At times, ability to lift and/or carry may be required.
VIEW JOBS11/11/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-02-09T00:00<p><strong>Would you like to work in a progressive and growing company where new ideas are not only welcome, but are encouraged and recognized</strong>. Worth Finance Corporation is that company. We are a 40 year old family-owned company with an excellent record of having long-term employees. </p><p><br></p> <p>Worth Finance company is seeking outgoing and courteous Customer Service Center Representative to join our highly energetic and amazing team. This position is all about service and satisfaction and you’ll get to interact with both current and potential customers on a daily basis. </p><p><br></p><p> <strong>Part-time schedule is Monday-Thursday 6 pm to 9 pm & Saturday 9:30 am to 6 pm.</strong></p><p><br></p><p>Address:</p><p>5186 Aldine Mail Rt</p><p>Houston, TX 77039</p><p><br></p><p><strong>Requirements</strong></p><p>Minimum Qualifications </p> <ul> <li>Bilingual (Spanish/English)</li> <li>High School Diploma or Equivalent Education </li> <li>Good Communication Skills</li> <li>Attention to detail</li> <li>Computer Skills</li> <li>Strong Work Ethic</li> <li>Phone and In Person Customer Relation Service</li> <li>Valid Driver’s License </li> </ul><p><br></p><p>Preferred Qualifications</p><ul> <li>Collections Experience</li> <li>Sales Experience</li> <li>Customer Service</li> </ul> <p><br></p><p><strong>Benefits</strong></p><p>Paid Holidays</p>Worth Finance CorporationHoustonTX
VIEW JOBS11/27/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-02-25T00:00Provides various levels of support and services to areas of the supply chain and operations, such as entering and processing information, working with carriers and providers to update information, track and trace details, and ensure service levels, and providing levels of customer service.
Summary: Performs a variety of operations to support to areas of the supply chain or operations, such as processing operational and customer data, assisting with running and summarizing reports, and understanding carrier requirements. Generally requires operational knowledge of customer and carriers, addressing various internal and external customer questions and concerns, and providing standard to complex customer service, quotes and tracking and tracking needs.
* Receives and processes various documents for accuracy, which requires operational knowledge of customers, carriers, and procedures.
* Enters various operational/customer data in software systems and applications, works to identify missing or potential operational or service concerns, and communicates with appropriate groups as necessary to resolve.
* Utilizes databases, logs, and other sources to locate and verify information; information is usually operational in nature, standard to complex.
* Addresses various internal and external customer questions and concerns regarding shipments, billing, status, services, carriers, and other needs; forwards complex or escalated customer needs as appropriate.
* Tracks orders and shipments and assists with tracing as needed; usually more standard, regional or domestic operations.
* Assists with running and summarizing operational reports and details; presents information to co-workers or supervisors are needed.
* Interfaces with airlines, shipping, truck and related carriers to understand requirements, track shipments or details; operations are typically standard to complex.
* Assists with preparing information required for quotes or address potential services; may provide more standard to complex quotes.
* Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and a safe and effective work environment; assists others with understanding operational items.
* Develops working relationships with internal and external customers, assists with account management such as maintaining customer profiles, details and service needs.
* Creates and processes invoices, reviews for operational accuracy, and works with customers on questions and payment.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* Five years of support experience in a logistics/transportation environment.
Ceva Logistics U.S., Inc.HoustonTX
VIEW JOBS11/30/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-02-28T00:00Position Description
Under the supervision of the Community Youth Service (CYS) Supervisor, and in collaboration with area school districts and other governmental entities, the Youth Service Specialist provides school-based crisis intervention/prevention and case coordination services for at-risk students and their families.
* Responsible for promoting awareness of CYS services, e.g., public speaking to groups of school staff and/or community members.
* Reports directly to the Community Youth Services (CYS) Supervisor.
* Provides crisis counseling and case coordination services to at-risk youth and their families.
* Develops and maintains professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders, such as Harris County Juvenile Probation, Texas Department of Family & Protective Services (DFPS), Harris County Protective Services (HCPS), the Harris Center for Mental Health & IDD, as well as other Community Youth Services staff.
* Provides linkage to community-based resources and school-based services.
* Advocates for educational testing and changes in school program when necessary.
* Networks with new and established community resources to increase knowledge of services.
* Prepares and maintains comprehensive, accurate and timely case documentation in the database.
* Communicates with CYS supervisor and school's designated liaison as required by needs of program and schools.
* Participates as a member of the district crisis response team as needed.
* Provides summer programming for youth in district.
Harris County is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you need special services or accommodations, please call (713) 274-5445 or email
* A Bachelor's degree majoring in Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, Criminal Justice, or a closely related field.
* One (1) year of continuous full-time paid work experience providing direct crisis counseling and case coordination services to youth and families in a community- based environment.
* Experience with documentation in client data systems.
* Must be able to conduct home visits.
* Must have knowledge of adolescent problems and stages of development.
* Experience with the utilization of Microsoft office suite.
* Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation with auto liability insurance.
* Must be bilingual in English and Spanish.
* Effective written and oral communication skills.
* Knowledge of community resources in Harris County for youth and how to access them.
* Must possess case coordination and documentation skills.
* Must be self-disciplined and dependable.
* Demonstrated ability to work with adolescents.
* Must be detailed-oriented.
* Maintain strict confidentiality.
* Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
* Ability to handle stressful situations with tact and diplomacy.
* Recognize and respect appropriate personal boundaries.
* Must be self-motivated and possess excellent time management skills.
* Ability to prioritize tasks.
* Works with diverse populations and complex situations involving community agencies, schools, clients and staff.
* Ability to establish positive working relationships with agencies having differing philosophies.
NOTE: To qualify for this position, required education, experience, knowledge and skills must be clearly stated on your application's employment history. Resumes are welcome, but we do not use any information provided on your resume to qualify and refer you to the Hiring Department for consideration.
* One (1) year of experience working with children and/or adolescents in youth-service agencies such as Department of Family & Protective Services (DFPS), Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD (HCMHIDD), or Juvenile Probation.
* Master's Degree in Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, Criminal Justice, or a closely related field.
* LCDC, LSW, or LMSW
* Alief ISD
* Channelview ISD
* Monday -- Friday 8:00 a.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
* $3,289.87 -- $3,558.53 Bachelor's Degree
* $3,619.20 -- $3,917.33 Master's Degree
* Based on 26 Pay Periods
* Plus Mileage Reimbursement
Due to a high volume of applications positions may close prior to the advertised closing date.
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.