Customer Service Representative
Portland , OR 97222
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Work from home customer service opportunity with a wonderful, mission driven telecommunications firm. This is a progressive company that gives a percentage of revenue to fund social change charities.
The position starts February 2nd and there will be paid training for 4-6 weeks before you begin speaking with members.
The hours will be Sunday 8 am- 5 pm PST (11 - 8 EST), Monday- Thursday 10:30 am- 7:30 pm PST (1:30 pm- 10:30 pm EST). You'll have Friday and Saturday off.
Note that the 6 week training will be Monday- Friday 10:30 am- 7:30 pm PST (1:30 pm- 10:30 pm EST).
In this role, you will help members with questions regarding account and device changes, billing questions, and technical support. This will largely require interacting with members over the phone, but may also include other channels such as email or chat.
- Respond to inbound calls from existing Members as their Advocate by resolving the reason for their contacts through problem-solving and education
- Listen and interact with each member, and able to set clear expectations by providing accurate information and transparent communication resolving customer concerns on the first interaction.
- Must be able to connect and relate with each Member to create a positive interaction/experience, and be able to introduce products or services that will make the Members experience even better where applicable
- Manage time effectively through adhering to schedules, and work to provide the best possible customer service to our Members
To apply you must be:
- A high school graduate, or equivalent degree
- Have a strong belief and alignment with progressive causes
- Experience with mobile smartphones and how they work
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to adhere to regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Be willing to work on Sunday
* Note you must have high speed internet and a quiet work space.
Salary $17 - $17.50/hour, depending on experience
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Vacation/sick time
- Flexible spending program
- 401K with company matching