Customer Service Representative
Milwaukee , WI 53201
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The position of Customer Service Representative is responsible for daily customer care through communication with internal and external customers and order processing. The position requires the ability review an order and through careful assessment determine actions needed to process the order. Attention to detail, accuracy and communication are important. All orders should be processed in a timely manner.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming customer call regarding product information, stock checks, order status, order changes and other related issues.
- Review and assess customers' purchase orders to determine the number of orders needed depending on warehouse locations of inventory.
- Send order confirmation to customers once orders have been entered into the ERP system.
- Professionally communicate with customers via telephone or email questions or issues with their order.
- Obtain expedited freight quotes when necessary.
- Assist Technical Service group with resolving claims issues customers are experiencing.
- Generate return authorization forms to provide to the customer and warehouses.
- Review freight issue and enter replacement orders for missing products/ damages in transit shipments.
- Place inventory on hold as requested by Sales Representatives and Sales Agents request
- Process prior day warehouse paperwork to assist accounting with preparation of customer invoices.
- Provide information for various reports given to management.
- Input relevant paperwork from all orders into repository.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Accurate with simple math formulas
- Understand and experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience using ERP Systems of Sage and Dancik.
- Familiar with inventory system such as IHOPS.
- Must be a team player with excellent people and organizational skills.
- Experience with understanding and processing multifaceted orders.
- Must be a self-motivated and independent-thinking individual.
- Experience communicating within an organization and externally with customers.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Work schedule is generally Monday Friday, 8:00 am 5:00 pm CST; with flexibility to work to 5:30 one evening a week.
- Level of physical activity (walking, sitting/standing at a desk) is required for this job.
Check out our Glassdoor Page: https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-HMTX...
HMTX Industries provides a benefits program to employees that includes choices for medical and dental so they can select the best options for themselves and their families. Employees share in the cost of the plans, while some are paid for my HMTX. The benefits include:
- Medical/RX including Telemedicine and Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Critical Illness & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Disability plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts for health-related programs
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement with a company match