Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Customer Service Representative
Forest , VA 24551
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Looking for customer service representatives with sales experience and a Christian based faith.
Call Center Representative Job Duties:
- Answers incoming customer calls; clarifying desired information, researching, locating, and fulfilling customer requests.
- Complete transactions regarding billing issues, product inquiries, service questions, and general client concerns.
- Maintains call center database by entering information during and after each call.
- Display a high level of professionalism with clients and establish a positive rapport with each caller.
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and stay informed on any changes in company policies.
- Enhances organization reputation by exploring opportunities to add value to every customer call.
Call Center Representative Skills and
- Customer Focus, Customer Service, Data Entry Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Verbal Communication, Building Relationships, People Skills, Interpersonal Savvy, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High school diploma/GED required (Associate degree in a business-related field preferred).
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers.
- Must be available to work evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a minimum of 1-year customer service/sales experience
Job Type: Full-time or part-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour