About us:Morgan Stephens is a leading provider of contract, contract to perm, and direct placement recruiting services to Healthcare Services organizations throughout the United States. We have successfully served the needs of our employees and clients by placing thousands of quality healthcare professionals into organizations seeking top talent.Open Position:A fast growing and mission driven healthcare company with an excellent working environment is seeking healthcare professionals for career advancement opportunities. The Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Call Center) rep will respond to telephone inquiries from both Health Plan Members and Providers and provide accurate, efficient, and courteous service. Respond to incoming calls from members and providers excluding provider claims calls. Achieve individual performance goals as it relates to call center objectivesJOB REQUIREMENTS:1+ years of call center with medical office and terminologyBilingual (Spanish)For More Information: Visitwww.morganstephens.comTwitter:www.twitter.com/morganstephens0Instagram:www.instagram.com/morganstephens0/Facebook:www.facebook.com/MorganStephens0Email:firstname.lastname@example.orgMorgan Stephens ofrecemos reclutadores que hablan Espanol
VIEW JOBS10/11/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-09T00:00GENERAL SUMMARY:
Provides administrative support for the team and management staff of the Producer Relations Department, as it relates to Producer commissions, contracting, communications, events and education/training.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Act as a coordinator for the Producer Relations Department for the key areas of Producer Relations i.e., commissions, contracting, communications, events and education/training and general clerical/assistant support.
* Assist with special projects, spreadsheets and presentations for the department.
* Provide customer service and troubleshooting for the producer community by responding to their inquiries and requests, regarding the producer relations core responsibilities. Assist Producers and their teams with resolution of issues they encounter with other areas of the company.
* Perform administrative functions including, but not limited to, word processing, PowerPoint presentations, excel audits and infocrm entry, as needed.
* Responsible for the upkeep of all Producer files.
* Processing Agent of Record changes. Notifying new agent of commission payout, schedule and timing. Notifying prior agent of commission termination. Notifying the current Representative of the change.
* Processing of Producer bonus calculations.
* Processing of POs and check request as needed.
* Coordination of all Producer Communication email blasts through Infocrm.
* Coordination of materials needed for HAP Producer events or HAP sponsored events i.e., rsvp lists, registration details, nametags and other materials needed for each event.
* Responsible for any departmental mailings.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Associate's Degree in Sales, Business or related field or an additional four (4) years of experience in sales and/or service support may be considered in lieu of education requirement.
* At least three (3) years of recent sales or service support experience including public contact with the producer industry.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Problem solving and analytical abilities.
* Decision making capabilities.
* Ability to collect and organize material for reports.
* Ability to be discreet with confidential material.
* Pleasant telephone skills and a non-abrasive but confident attitude in dealing with Management and professional staff, support staff and producer industry.
* Work with minimal supervision.
* Considerable knowledge of new business sales, service and implementation procedures.
* Working knowledge of Word, Excel, infocrm, Oracle and Power Point.
* Licensed in the areas of Life and Accident & Health preferred.
Henry Ford HospitalTroyMI
VIEW JOBS10/13/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-11T00:00Job Description
Public Storage is committed to providing a safe environment to the public, our customers, and our family of employees!
We are Public Storage, the self-storage industry leader established in 1972. And with over 2,500 locations across 38 states, we're still growing! We continue to shape the way the industry operates by offering innovative new ways for customers to secure storage space. With online rentals and additional contactless options, there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. And, we've transitioned to a socially-distant business model, so you don't need to worry about training as part of a group or working in a crowded space. You will learn about our safety guidelines and many in-store precautions designed to keep you and our customers safe, because your health and well-being matters to us and we don't take it lightly!
As a Property Manager, you provide superior customer service and a positive experience to all customers, but not in the early morning or late at night. You enjoy providing solutions to customers and selling products and services. You do not mind splitting your time between the office and outdoors to ensure the grounds and buildings are at a quality you can be proud of. If this is you, you have found your fit; our full-time Property Manager position is perfect for you and we will train you to succeed!
* Work independently at multiple locations within your District; spend time both inside and outside our property offices.
* Makes sure you customer service skills translate into a positive move-in experience; get customer reviews that will make you proud!
* Recommend storage solutions and assist customers with their storage needs.
* Perform cleaning and maintenance, such as keeping surfaces and high-touch areas clean; sweeping, mopping, picking up trash and wiping windows.
* Make customer calls to answer questions about their account and collect payments.
* Conduct daily physical storage unit inspection; confirm inventory availability and ensure spaces are secure and/or ready to rent.
* Manage, audit, balance cash drawer; prepare and make daily deposits.
* Take pride in the appearance of your property; maintain a clean and debris-free location.
* Sell packing and moving supplies.
* Exceed company goals and expectations at your assigned properties & get rewarded for it!
* Full-time work schedule - 40 hours a week - 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
* Benefits - medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off, Sick Time
* Best in class training -learn a variety of skills & build your resume
* Career progression opportunities
* Hourly rate of $10.50
* On-site company housing at many locations
* Safe, socially-distant work environment
* Successful candidates come from a variety of customer-centered environments including retail, restaurant, fast food or other service based companies.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
VIEW JOBS10/7/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-05T00:00Job Title: Lead Center CSR
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Summary: Manage, qualify, route, and track sales leads from various sources. Excellent Customer Service skill set is a must.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Manage, qualify, route and track sales leads from company websites and advertising campaigns
* Use Champion's CRM, com, as the system for conducting lead management activities
* Qualify leads using email and phone to gather additional information from consumers
* Assign qualified leads to retail sales centers
* Monitor follow up campaigns to ensure consumers are getting the information they need on Champion models from our retailers and communities
* Gather feedback from retailers and communities on the status of leads
Communications method (s) used:
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Energetic and pleasant disposition (customer facing)
* Strong follow up skills
* Must have a great work ethic
* Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems or Lead Management systems preferred
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
* Associate degree in marketing, communication, business, or equivalent work experience
Champion Home BuildersTroyMI