Customer Service Representative / Hazleton, PA / Logistics / In700771
Hazleton , PA 18201
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Why Work for Us?Established in 2006, continues to grow dramatically within the IT/telecommunications/Automobility and SCM industry. We encourage our employees in personal development with a passion to succeed and we offer an excellent benefit package. Every employee has access to Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401K plus many more.
- 401K with Employer Match
- Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life and Medical up to 100%
- Paid Sick Leave
- Chance for VISA sponsoring
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a Logistics Customer Service Representative Specialist for the Logistics Department. The CSR will oversee all aspects of accounts relating to the transportation of goods and the maintenance of the clients needs. Work with clients/internal team to establish detailed profiles and procedures that properly represent in/outbound process.Responsibilities
- Keeps customers informed by forwarding notices, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
- Arranges shipments by carrier pickup time, coordinate Outbound team to be ready on time.
- Checking and confirming order status on picking and deliveries.
- Analyze freight bills for customer specific required information.
- Verifies merchandise shipped by matching bills of lading; reconciling quantities; noting discrepancies.
- Track and log WH operation information in the system.
- Coordinate & expedite requests, time-specific pickups and deliveries and other special requests.
- Complete workload duties within normal and reasonable processing times
- Build positive support and relationships with various vendors
- Assist with other duties as assigned
- Timely completion of functional request
- Work well as a team member with other Samsung employees, consultants and contractors
- High School diploma or relevant experience preferred.
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft office suites products and other applications
- Ability to multi-task
- Decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Time management and organizational skills
- Effective communication skills / Professional phone etiquette
- Analytical, and excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong cross-functional teamwork, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- May be required to workadditional hours outside of regularly scheduled business hours or weekend or holidays to meet its business needs
- Ability to work in a team environment while delivering independent results
- Able to work in multicultural environment
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.