Customer Service Representative, Commercial Insurance
Glendale , AZ 85301
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our clients and agents seek our services for all or part of their insurance needs. Typically, a client or agent is attracted to one of our niche products or services. Then through this interaction, they discover the depth of our knowledge and products, and appreciate our personalized services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Daily servicing of existing accounts
- Change requests
- Issuing certificates of insurance
- Creating insurance proposals for client presentations
- Issuing/processing policies
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including personal computer and a variety of computer software, phone, copier/scanner
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITIES:
- Experience with AMS, Sagitta or Applied
- Commercial Lines Insurance experience required
- P&C License required
- The ability to interact with staff and clients (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism is crucial to this role.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and organizational skills are all equally important.
- May be required to work overtime as necessary
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION:
- Must have AZ P&C Insurance License or working to obtain