Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Customer Service Rep, Fraud Claims- Full Time Mid Shift With Weekends. Macy's Call Center. Mason, OH
Mason , OH 45040
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Responsible for processing customers' claims of fraud on Macy's and Bloomingdale's Proprietary and Amex accounts; performing other duties as assigned.
Collect information required to set up Fraud Claims cases.
Investigate cases and resolve the issues.
Communicate and provide information to customers via email, fax, and regular mail services, as well as inbound and outbound phone calls.
Utilize Fraud systems, update case records.
Thoroughly document all information.
Assist Frontline and other departments with escalated or complicated cases.
Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. One to three months of related experience and/or training preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; write routine reports and correspondence; speak effectively before groups of customers and employees of the organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages; apply concepts of basic algebra.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, and diagram form; solve problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Regularly required to sit, talk, hear, and use hands to finger, handle, and feel; occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms; requires close vision.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service to external and internal customers on a consistent basis; ability to take control of and resolve customer issues utilizing active listening skills; ability to adapt quickly to changing customer expectations and needs; ability to be a self-starter who is comfortable taking the initiative; strong decision-making abilities; strong analytical skills; excellent communication skills; ability to navigate multiple computer applications and work from a dual monitor setup; ability to complete financial transactions accurately and proficiently; experience with mainframe, ICM, and MS Excel and Word.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.