Customer Service Manager
Westlake Village , CA 91362
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Accessory Power is a consumer electronics manufacturer dedicated to providing a diverse range of high quality products for over 30 years. With a superb understanding of the market, Accessory Power offers knowledgeable customer solutions, multi-lingual packaging and staff, offices and warehouses in US, Asia, and Europe, and an industry leading 3 Year Warranty on every product. We manufacture and market 4 emerging consumer electronics brands: GOgroove | ENHANCE | ReVIVE | USA Gear along with a handful of other lines and various accessory products. Consider joining our growing team at Accessory Power. We're growing and we'd love your help.
We believe that every customer deserves a specialized solution to their concerns. The Customer Solutions Manager leads our highly driven team of in-house and outside experts on the front lines of our fast paced and customer-centric operation. Each day you'll be in the weeds guiding team members to understand and resolve all different types of customer issues and concerns. You will help to instill our culture of going above and beyond to ensure our customers across the globe are always fully informed and satisfied either by phone, email, or live-chat. Leading the team, you will be entrusted to polish up existing procedures while also optimizing the department to be ready for future challenges. Additionally, in this role you will:
- Provide training, guidance, and support to team members including both hands-on and written documentation.
- Manage our computer-based communications tracking system for customer phone, email, and online chat correspondence.
- Ensure team compliance with our Customer Solutions Benchmarks of Service including our 5 Star Feedback ratings by providing solutions-focused and timely responses to all customer inquires.
- Develop an intimate knowledge of our products, including how they work, and where they are sold.
- Troubleshoot escalated technical problems with savvy and non-savvy customers over the phone and online.
- Handle a mixed workload of email tickets, live chats, and inbound/outbound telephone calls.
- Help our product teams to write product training and FAQ documentation.
- Be the voice of the customer in management meetings to help summarize issues, work to determine core problems causing these issues, and prepare reporting for eCommerce, Sales, Logistics, and Product Development teams to create solutions to prevent similar issues from occurring in the future.
- Education: BA in business, communications, sociology or related fields of study.
- Minimum of 3 years managing a team of customer solutions experts.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others both internally and externally.
- Strong bias for action with ability to prioritize, multi-task, tenaciously follow-up, and meet competing deadlines.
- Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves and often do some of the dirty work.
- Must be technically savvy and understand the complex and ever-changing market of consumer electronics.
- Must possess the desire to resolve complex problems under pressure for anonymous customers.
- Must be extremely organized, have an obsessive attention to detail, and a thirst to multi task.
- Must be knowledgeable of recent trends in technology & have 3-4 years advanced experience with Microsoft Windows, Excel, Outlook (email, task management), and Word.
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends, holidays, and seasonal overtime.
Our staff works hard and plays hard too. We sponsor many fun activities such as on-site massage treatments, evening softball and basketball leagues, company outings and events, quarterly department lunches, and even an on-site fitness facility and weekly yoga classes. Accessory Power full time employees are entitled to a comprehensive benefits package including: Vacation, Paid Holidays, Health Care, and Free Dental & Vision coverage.