Customer Service Laborer
Brooklyn , NY 11226
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
?, our motto is Want More. Work Happy. We get it. Youre adventurous, driven and live happy. You want more than a job. You want to grow, develop and always be better.Youll learn the ins and outs of a successful business, have fun and be given the autonomy and opportunities to drive your career and be great in your own way. We're a fun and fast-paced operation that helps people in our community get rid of unwanted items, responsibly. And, we do it like no one else with our professional, on-time service, clean shiny trucks, and friendly uniformed team.Truck Team Members (General Labor & Customer Service)Queens, NY
Immediately Hiring for: Full-Time& Part Time (must be able to work 2+ days per week, weekday & weekend shifts available)Pay: Average of $18-25/hr (all-in, including tips and other bonuses/incentives)
Were looking for friendly, reliable people to join our team of local Truck Team Members. You'll be out in the field with other team members in our clean, shiny truck and work together to remove our customers unwanted items. The work is physical, fun and really rewarding.We offer what very few companies can. Check out just some of our perks below.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Great Pay: A great starting base rate of pay, tips, other incentives and available overtime.
- Flexible Schedules: We are open 7-day/week, so we have various Full-Time & Part-Time shifts that can work with your schedule.
- Amazing Culture: Work with happy hardworking like-minded individuals in a winning culture where we celebrate success.
- New Adventure Daily: Every day is different. Youll be out in the field with another crew member visiting different local homes and businesses to rid them of their unwanted items.
- New Skills:
Youll receive great training and get to develop your customer service, sales, business, and leadership skills.
- Convenient Location: Youll start & end each shift at our office located at Court Square in Long Island City, NY - with easy access by transit.
- Recognition: We love to celebrate the success of individual and cooperative achievements.
- Great Future: There is no limit to where you can go with us! The Founder & CEO of 1-800-GOT-JUNK? was the very first Truck Team Member. This position has produced Business Owners, Managers, and a multitude of other leadership positions, and is the cornerstone of our $250+ million dollar company.
- You have a great attitude, are reliable, hardworking and have a valid standard drivers license.
- Youre 21+ years of age (required for insurance purposes) and have the physical stamina to lift/carry 50 pounds repeatedly.
- Previous experience in general labor, customer service and/or sales is a plus, but isnt required - we train happy, hardworking individuals.
New York City is requiringall employersin the entire city to require vaccinations for COVID-19 by December 27th. We are not exempt from this standard set by the City of New York.If you have worked in the following disciplines, please apply:
- Non CDL Driver
- Customer Service Representative
- General Labor
We have jobs available now and more starting in the coming weeks. Apply today & look out for a call from us. We move fast!