Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Customer Service Engineer_Waukegan
Red Knight Solutions
Waukegan , IL 60085
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Red Knight Solutions is currently seeking a Desktop Support Engineer
in Waukegan, IL.
Our mission is simple: we want to partner with you to find the right position for your future. Our SWAT team approach is based on our ability to align your expertise with our clients needs to forge long-lasting partnerships.
Our client is seeking a Desktop Support Engineer that performs tasks related to the repair of a variety of technology-based products typically associated in an end-user computing environment.
The ideal candidate MUST HAVE 3+ Years Experience in performing basic and moderately complex troubleshooting and repair activities, typically associated in an end-user environment, including but not limited to PCs, desktops, laptops, tablets and printers.
, if this is you, then keep reading and apply!Responsibilities:
- Provide support to client identified VIPs
- Responds to change management requests including installing new PC equipment, providing end-user desk side support and other related activities.
- 3+ Years Experience Performing Install/Move/Add or Change (IMAC) activities.
- Perform all assigned desk-side support activities
- Display outstanding technical and professional services skills at all times
- Meet - established customer service satisfaction levels and other operational/customer service metrics as outlined in established guidelines
- Proactively communicate with the end-user and service desk personnel regarding arrival times, repair time estimates and status of the repair
- Understands and follows all documented service operations policies and procedures.
- Maintain all required OEM Certifications as directed by Management
- 3+ years experience relevant software and hardware systems
- Understanding of ITIL methodologies
- A+ certification is desired