Customer Service Associate - Part Time (Req 10413)
Southern States Cooperative
Frederick , Maryland 12116
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you interested in joining an industry leader who is passionate about growth? At Southern States Cooperative (A Farmer Owned Cooperative since 1923); we are focused on helping our employees and our customers grow, by being the very best at offering challenging and rewarding career opportunities to our employees and providing superior products, services and growing solutions for our valued customers. We want to hear from you, so come grow with us!!!How you will impact Southern States Cooperative:
The Customer Service Representative is a part-time
position that will perform cashiering, customer service, light housekeeping and general stocking.
What you need to succeed:
- Greets customers in a welcoming and professional manner. Utilizes customer-focused interpersonal skills which include, but is not limited to, smiling, making eye contact, providing undivided attention, assisting customers in locating items, acknowledging they will be assisted soon if waiting for another transaction and thanking each one for their business.
- Works safely as to not cause harm to self, customers, co-workers, equipment or inventory.
Education: Prefer high school diploma or GED but not required. Prefer additional coursework in agriculture, plant science, animal science or a related field.
Experience: Prefer 6 months of experience in a retail setting providing excellent customer service and operating point of sale equipment. Prefer experience in agribusiness or related field.Some of the many benefits we offer:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Accident Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Paid Time Office
- Vacation Buy-Back
- Company Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Services
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Merchandise Discounts
- Wellness Program
- Volunteer Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
Southern States Cooperative, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against individuals based on their race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, family medical history or genetic information, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws, or regulations.