Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Customer Service And Sales Coordinator
Fast Trak Inc.
Ashburn , VA 20147
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Customer Service & Sales Coordinator
Are you someone who thrives in a progressive, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment? Are you eager to be a part of an up and coming enterprise and excited to help build it from the ground up?
The Customer Service & Sales Coordinator position is an entry level position in our firm with the unlimited opportunity for advancement only offered in a entrepreneurial startup environment. This position serves as the main liaison between our clients and consumers, and is essentially the eyes, ears, and voice of the brand. The Customer Service & Sales Coordinators main responsibility is to interact with consumers directly and assist them in choosing the appropriate products and services needed for their households while maintaining a consistently positive brand image.
The few coveted spots in the customer-facing team will be trained in all product knowledge and customer service / sales techniques and how these translate across all departments of our firm.
If you are up for a challenge, the main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Follow up on assigned customer leads and business prospects daily through direct contact on multiple channels
- Deliver exceptional customer care and always resolve any issues or complaints with professionalism and in a timely manner
- Attend regular team meetings daily to strategize territory and product plans
- Maintain exceptional performance standards in customer satisfaction and closing customer leads
- Maintain open communication with management and other team members
- Build a thorough working knowledge of products, consumer demand, market prices & brand compliance
- Hire, train and develop other team members
What we are looking for in our next team member:
- Highly personable, outgoing and positive team member
- Ability to adhere to strict compliance policies
- Comfortable interacting with consumers daily and following up sales leads
- Proactively approaches problems with solution oriented mentality
- Basic computer skills and technical proficiency
- All training is provided as this is an entry level position, we just need the right raw material!
FTI Technology is the DMV'S largest marketing company providing marketing services to business ALL across the country. We believe that excellent customer service and hard work is the driving force for a successful business. APPLY today and learn how you can be involved!