Customer Service And Quality Control Manager
New York , NY 11251
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our mission is to help delivery drivers with lack of access to financing achieve higher earnings by providing them with more than simply a vehicle for the best value.
To accomplish this mission, we founded Whizz, an NYC-based rapidly growing provider of subscription-based e-bikes rental services for delivery drivers. Over first 7 months of operations Whizz has provided 1000+ couriers with a hassle-free transportation solution enabling them to make higher earnings.
We are proud to be contributing to combatting climate change by providing the delivery sector with an environmentally friendly alternative to automobiles.
We're looking for a Customer Service and Quality Control Manager who will be responsible for improving the quality of customer interactions while enhancing efficiency of our operations. The Customer Service and Quality Control Manager ensures all calls are handled effectively and performs quality assurance analysis of customer service activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Formation and management of the customer support department.
- Hiring, onboarding and developing great talent.
- Training the team to offer the best service to our customers.
- Introducing the customer control system.
- Developing and introducing the customer service quality indicators and their management.
- Building the teams operating system: structure, workflows, processes and guidelines.
- Compilation and adaptation of employee scripts in order to increase conversion into sales and repeat purchases.
- Determination of the functionality of each employee, the formation of a motivation system, the implementation of KPIs and monitoring their achievement Identification of bottlenecks in the work of customer service and their elimination.
- Documentation of business processes, creation of instructions, templates and forms that will help shorten and simplify processes at each stage of work.
- Interaction with the development team in order to increase the automation of business processes (participation in the development of technical specifications for the formation of chat bots, adaptation of the CRM system).
- 3+ years of experience in ustomer Service including mentoring, supervision and quality control.
- Experience supervising remote teams to targeted KPIs, including selection, training and development.
- Proficient English, both written and verbal.
- Experience with creating methodologies, instructions, and forms.
- Experience of conducting analysis, with the ability to use data points and sources of insight to define problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Energetic personality with the drive to effect change and develop relationships across all levels of the business.
Salary: $2,000 - $2,500/mo + $1,000 KPI (starting the 2nd month).
Work hours: from 9.00 am till 6.00 pm EST.
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)