Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Customer Implementation Analyst - Contract
Nashville , TN 37214
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Customer Implementation AnalystLocation:
Nashville, TN 37214Salary:
Up to $25.00 HourlyLong term contract - slated through Q1 of 2021
Our client is a leadingfinancial and administrative healthcare network in the United States that connects virtually all private and government payers, claim-submitting providers and pharmacies in a hybrid cloud based, user-centric and secure infrastructure environment.Job Responsibilities:
The Implementation Analyst will manage basic configuration as well as communicate with customers about how the software will impact their daily workflow and enhance their revenue cycle operations. He or she will hold Design Sessions with customersconveying best practices to drive positive outcomes for the customer. This role will also work with customers on testing, researching technical issues, configuration settings, etc.Qualifications and Experience:
Please submit an updated version of your resume for immediate consideration. Thank you!
- Healthcare Revenue Cycle experience required; Patient Access/registration experience preferred
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Knowledge of HL7, ANSI 270/271 formats
- 2 years experience implementing software
- Great customer service skills, previous experience in a client-facing role
- Strong communication, collaboration and consultation skills
- Time management skills with balancing multiple projects
- Results oriented focus
- High school degree; college degree preferred
- Healthcare experience highly preferred