Customer Experience Specialist II
Peoria , IL 61615
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Want to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup? We thought so! At Bump Boxes, we are passionate about our mission: making Moms life easier. We work hard to offer unparalleled customer service and amazing products for pregnancy and beyond. We take care of each other and foster an environment of encouraged professional development, creative thinking and growth.
Bump Boxes is looking for a positive, excited, motivated, outgoing, energetic, health conscious, adventurous, self-motivated, risk-taker with the desire to be a part of something big in the early stages!
You will work closely with the Customer Experience team and the Customer Experience Coordinator to ensure that our moms love their products and have the best experience on our site and with our service. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: answering inbound customer calls, chat help, outbound customer follow up, entering orders, answering emails, printing labels, data entry, filing duties and other tasks in various computer systems as assigned.
- Providing exceptional customer care in an expedient manner that satisfies individual needs of each customer
- Answer incoming calls and emails
- Assist in printing shipping labels to fulfill daily orders
- Promoting Bump Boxes within the community
- Assessing the unique needs of customers using consultative methods
- Understanding and promoting Bump Boxes products
- Adhering to companys policies and procedures
- Maintaining confidentiality of customer information
- Recognizes customer needs and potential sales opportunities
- Be willing to help team members complete various tasks to accomplish organization
- Must be able to relate well to customers and co-workers in an atmosphere of mutual respect and be able to respond appropriately to direction and constructive criticism from a supervisor
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Fully utilizing the systems, tools, training, and resources provided to maximize potential.
- Assist other departments as needed
- Customer service experience (phone experience preferred)
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent decision-making abilities
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Employee Recognition Program
- Lunch and Learn Fridays
- Weekly Company Happy Hours
- Progressive Vacation Policy
- Family Friendly Atmosphere
...and the pride of working at the fastest growing company in the region! :-)