Customer Experience Manager
Tampa , FL 33601
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
About Spytec GPS
Spytec GPS is a telematics company with a focus on providing both top-quality tracking devices and powerful GPS software. We have offices in New York City, Tampa, Florida, and Greenville, South Carolina. Our purpose is to build location-based tools and services that ensure our customers have the sense of security they deserve, whether they are an individual or a global enterprise.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to help our support specialists develop their skills and knowledge. The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for performance tracking and monitoring, coaching and training, agent productivity reporting, and many other key aspects of the customer service department.
Most importantly, we are seeking a leader who is passionate about delivering exceptional service to our customers. The ideal candidate will not only live our "WOW Customer Service" core values, but will be adept at instilling this within each member of the team.
- Responsible for driving achievement of assigned goals, metrics and key performance indicators.
- Hire, coach and mentor personnel to maintain high customer service standards
- Provide clarity, gain commitment and instill accountability on performance expectations
- Partner with Quality Assurance & Training departments to determine tactics needed to improve departmental performance
- Recommends objectives, develops short and long term plans and programs to support company goals and budgets.
- Reviews performance against plan and applies changes in direction as needed.
- Ensures continuous review and analysis of processes and procedures to identify and implement operational improvements to enhance efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Resolves escalated customer problems.
- Assist with daily resource planning to ensure proper coverage in an effort to reduce customer wait times & increase speed to resolution.
- Minimum of 2+ years of customer service leadership experience within a contact center environment
- Expertise in delivering employee coaching (creating action plans, setting goals, managing accountability)
- Proficient in reviewing service interactions and quickly recognizing qualities that would lead to a more positive experience for the customer
- Experience analyzing gaps in departmental processes and taking action to improve performance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Understanding of contact center best practices in regards to training and quality assurance
- Competitive Salary
- Profit Sharing Bonus Program- Our profit sharing plan provides a target profit goal for the entire company on a yearly basis. If the goal is met, the company distributes a percentage of the profits to employees.
- Partial remote work and flexible schedule options
- Generous Vacation & PTO
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance & Flexible Spending Account
- 100% company-paid insurance option for individuals
- Retirement plan- Company funded Pension and Defined Benefit Plan along with a self directed 401K
- Laptop- Mac or PC? Its up to you
- Paid Family Leave (10 weeks)
- Fitness Allowance
- Company reimburses up to $50/month of the cost of a gym membership, a fitness class, a personal trainer or sports league
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Company matches up to $1,000 in donations to 501(c)(3) charities per year
- Continuing Education Benefit
- Company reimburses up to $1,000 per year for the cost of job-related certifications, professional memberships and coursework
- Coworking Stipend
- Company reimburses the cost of your coworking space up to $100 per month