Moved provides everything you need to get a move done. We equip each customer a personal assistant (concierge) to coordinate all tasks along the move journey, providing a no hassle, stress-free experience... for free.
At the heart of this service lies our concierge team. That's where you come in.
Were looking for a hustler to come in and execute. To work directly with our customers and handle the nitty-gritty details of their moves. Someone who is ready to dive right in and interact with our team and our users. Customers often chat day and night, so a flexible schedule and great work ethic are key to success.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- End-to-end management of local and long-distance moves
- Logistics & problem-solving for unique, multi-dimensional moves
- Constant communication & coordination with users via in-app chat, email and phones.
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors and company partners for move logistics and ongoing business
- Collaboration with our product, operations, and marketing teams
- Insight into all business functions, working to grow yourself and our business together
- Master our product, internal systems, and offerings to ensure thorough and clear communication with customers
RequirementsRequired Skills and
- Proven experience in client-facing roles, ideally with a background in customer service
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively towards individual goals
- Strong internal communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, frequently changing and evolving environment
- Excellent writer and communicator with strong attention to detail and grammar
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- High energy, positive attitude, and ability to take initiative
- Willing to take on any task, no matter how big or small
- Passionate about customer experience and WOW-ing customers through service
- Being a hustler, a go-getter, and a hard-worker. Someone who executes.
Annual Salary Range: $25,000-$50,000
Equity Range: 0.0%-0.25%