Customer Experience Associate
Coop Home Goods
Los Angeles , CA 90021
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Non-Exempt / Contractor / Part Time / Remote -Summary:
Fast paced, growing home products company is seeking a customer experience rockstar to receive, investigate and respond to consumer inquiries via phone, e-mail and live chat.
This is a part time position, the number of shifts and hours will be depending on volume but will max out at 20 hours per week.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer incoming customer calls, emails and chats quickly and efficiently
- Place outbound calls to customers when necessary to advise and/or obtain information needed to process orders
- Work with the entire team to ensure that customer inquiries are properly answered.
- Turn unhappy customers into brand advocates by providing exceptional customer service on every customer interaction
- Accurately document every interaction to ensure that all issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Collect customer feedback information and utilize it to help improve the customer experience.
- Communicate order fulfillment issues and/or requests with warehouse. We cant fix something if we dont know its happening, right?
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
- A high speed and reliable internet connection
- A dedicated and quiet workspace
- A computer with online capabilities + the Microsoft Office
- A passion for providing outstanding customer service.
- Amazing phone presence, can tame even the most ferocious of customers
- Expert level multitasking skills.
- Excellent attention to details is a must, Sherlock Holmes wont have anything on you!
- Plays well with others and works well in a team environment.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- A super computer brain, and able to correctly calculate figures and amounts.
- Excellent grammar, verbal and written skills. Grammar nazies welcome!
- Excellent analytical skills, resourceful and well organized.
- eCommerce and/or call center strongly preferred.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Google Suite Products, Amazon Seller Central, HelpScout, Freshdesk and Shipstation preferred.
$14 - $17 per hour, depending on experience
Hours of Operation M-F: 8:45 am - 5:15 pm