Customer Care Specialist
Round Rock , TX 78665
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Outdoorsy is the worlds fastest growing shared economy marketplace for RV, CamperVan, and Travel Trailer rentals. We are looking for support experts who are passionate about providing the users on our platform with the best customer experience in the world.
You will help our customers become Outdoorsy experts and act as their advocate internally to influence our product decisions and roadmap. As a Customer Care Specialist, you will be the frontline hero of our customers, helping facilitate a smooth and fluid experience.
This position will work out of our Round Rock, TX support hub.
- Provide exceptional customer service by interacting with customers via phone, email, and chat to resolve their inquiries
- Work proactively with other team members to find resolutions to customer requests
- Understand client pain points, communicate their concerns internally, and influence our product
- Use your product expertise to collaborate with and help other teams
- Create and maintain helpful documentation for use by our customers and the Customer Experience team
- Build up the Outdoorsy brand with your insatiable and addictively friendly personality
- A minimum of 1-2 years in a phone/chat/email support environment
- Familiarity with web-based tools like: Zendesk, Slack, etc.
- Experience working at a startup, or a fast-paced work environment, is a major plus
- Great written communicator: Love writing to and speaking with customers (or people in general!)
- Empathetic: Know how to make people smile no matter what the circumstances
- Handles stress well: Conflict resolution skills and a personality that thrives in a fast paced environment
- Culture contributor: Aligned with Outdoorsys mission, self-aware and positive attitude
- Self Starter: Organized and a strong problem solver
- Reliable: Reference checks should reveal no attendance / tardiness pattern
- Flexible schedule (days, nights, and weekends)
- Opportunity to be part of a fun, exciting, and fast-growing company
- Ability to work from home (after 6 month evaluation)
- Generous PTO offering
- Competitive hourly salary
- Excellent health benefits (medical, dental, and vision)
- Quarterly stipend to use on our site